So...

Guest Ranger_Man

Originally posted by Beer Guy:

How long until that banner in the upper right advertises penis enlargement pills or IQ starter kits? You know, things that people on here actually need...

Well, seeing as you are on here, I am taking that as a request, by you, for such advertisments.

-Marc

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Well, seeing as you are on here, I am taking that as a request, by you, for such advertisments.

-Marc

You need to quit posting in here. You are a fag with a turd for a vehicle and to top it off, you are dim witted.

In other news, I am infact requesting those advertisements to benefit people such as Marc.

You need to quit posting in here. You are a fag with a turd for a vehicle and to top it off, you are dim witted.

In other news, I am infact requesting those advertisements to benefit people such as Marc.

Wow, way to turn that one around...douche :rolleyes:

Turd of a car? Compared to what that you own? If I owned a car that ran 15's when running properly and considered it my race car I'd kill myself.

When you look like you are actually old enough to drive, let alone drink, stand up. Until then, keep your ass firmly seated on the short bus.

-Marc

http://www.perryjoshua.com/exchange/banner5.jpeg

http://www.perryjoshua.com/exchange/banner4.jpeg

http://www.perryjoshua.com/exchange/banner3.jpeg

http://www.perryjoshua.com/exchange/banner2.jpeg

http://www.perryjoshua.com/exchange/banner1.jpeg

Originally posted by Mensan:

Do you actually know what that car runs when running properly, or would you have to call Kenny? :eek:

Actually smart ass, I am the only person that has taken that car to the track. Kenny never did, and yes, I know what it ran when running decent.

-Marc

How long until that banner in the upper right advertises penis enlargement pills or IQ starter kits? You know, things that people on here actually need...

Some people actually help one another in other ways than just selling car shit.

Relax Aaron, not everyone is out to get you.

Wow, way to turn that one around...douche :rolleyes:

Turd of a car? Compared to what that you own? If I owned a car that ran 15's when running properly and considered it my race car I'd kill myself.

When you look like you are actually old enough to drive, let alone drink, stand up. Until then, keep your ass firmly seated on the short bus.

-Marc

Marc your car is ugly, But im sure if you travel through the hills of west virgina, you could pick up a dandy of a toothless BJ.

( edit someone find a picture of the cark aka aaron and photochop it smile.gif )

Guest doggunracing
Originally posted by B:

Marc your car is ugly, But im sure if you travel through the hills of west virgina, you could pick up a dandy of a toothless BJ.

( edit someone find a picture of the cark aka aaron and photochop it smile.gif )

While searching through the WV parks and recreation guide...

http://www.wideopenwest.com/~kbounds/marcsmountainbj.jpg

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by Regulate:

Relax Aaron, not everyone is out to get you.

Are you sure about that? I swear that I am being followed... graemlins/gone.gif

When you try to make fun of someone else, don't mention things that apply to you as well. As for my 15 second race car, who says that it still runs 15s?

Originally posted by B:

Brandon, you are so fucking pathetic that you need the help of other people to make fun of me.

My car is ugly? Maybe it is...but, it is original. Not some fucking mad tight drift car that you bought to make you cool. At least I can drive my car and not see 25 other cars exactly like it. Call me when you come up with something on your own faggot.

Keith, that was funny graemlins/thumb.gif

Aaron, reading owns you. As I stated earlier, when running properly. Yes, the last time my car was at the track, it went 15's. The time before that it went 13's. If you could read, you would have understood. Oh, and my apologies...I didnt realize you broke past the 15 mark...congrats :rolleyes:

-Marc

Guest Ranger_Man

Brandon, you are so fucking pathetic that you need the help of other people to make fun of me.

My car is ugly? Maybe it is...but, it is original. Not some fucking mad tight drift car that you bought to make you cool. At least I can drive my car and not see 25 other cars exactly like it. Call me when you come up with something on your own faggot.

Aaron, reading owns you. As I stated earlier, when running properly. Yes, the last time my car was at the track, it went 15's. The time before that it went 13's. If you could read, you would have understood. Oh, and my apologies...I didnt realize you broke past the 15 mark...congrats :rolleyes:

-Marc

Reading owns you. Go back and look at what I quoted, you moron.

-Marc

Ok I guess since my car is gonna be some 'mad tyght drift car' then i am unoriginal... :rolleyes:

I didnt buy the car to fit in with anyone else fudge packer, i bought it cause it was affordable, i could track it, it was rear wheel drive, i could swap in a decently powerfull motor, and it looks better then any car trunk from the greatest decade of styling the world has ever seen graemlins/jerkit.gif

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

one of the worst flame threads ever, you all should have your shit talking abilities removed and given to someone else that could use them, like a retard at the special olympics

Oh, PAH-LEESE KNEEGROW*! Like you have done any better. I made this post while I was both drinking and bored. And hell, at least this post wasn't another dear fucking diary thread like all the other recent ones.

* denotes the fact that I am not racist. If any of you colored folk wish to call me a 'cracka', by all means, feel free. Now taking bets on how long it takes DJ to call me a cracka ass cracka :D .

Talking shit to someone about their car is one thing. Talking shit about someone else's car while their OWN car doesn't even runs is retarded.

Get the cars running, THEN talk shit. I know it's winter and all, but jesus h. christ.

NEITHER of your cars work (B and Marc).. so stuff it. Until you get a car that has an engine in it. chill.

graemlins/supergay2.gif