Welp, its suicide for me

Sam1647545489

Are you talking about that snotty bitch that rented out some club and an H2 limo? I watched a couple minutes of super sweet 16 tonight. I changed it because

a) it was making me sick

b) I don't want to give MTV ratings for the garbage they air.

She was kicking girls out because they were like a year younger than her. what a stupid whore.

Originally posted by The DropTop:

Are you talking about that snotty bitch that rented out some club and an H2 limo? I watched a couple minutes of super sweet 16 tonight. I changed it because

a) it was making me sick

b) I don't want to give MTV ratings for the garbage they air.

She was kicking girls out because they were like a year younger than her. what a stupid whore.

No that was last weeks ep. which they showed before the new one.

I agree. You're not a diva you snot nosed, spoiled, ugly, snobby bitch.

I am also ashamed to be able to make any of the above comments as that means I watched part of the piece of trash show.

TV sucks.. doens't matter if it starts with an M or not. I've never watched the show.. probably never will.

Turn it on ABC family (i think it's like 46 on WOW digital). from 10-11. Who's line is it anyways is on. Now THAT is the shit right there smile.gif .

the only sweet 16 i ever saw was one where they had some dumb bitch enter her party being held on a throne/chaise by four man-slaves.

When are they gonna show one where they get their daughter a ferrari and she drives off a cliff in the first 2 minutes and the rest of the episode is spent searching for her mangled body as the ferrari makes a startling appearance in my garage fully intact.

EDIT: i am one sick bastard