Challenge for all FD Rx-7 owners

Sam1647545489

Since Pikey never comes out, I am challenging the next fastest freeway car I can think of. I need the fastest FD around here to do a 60 roll with. I have not seen any video of a single 7 being beat from a roll around here. Time to make it happen. Whoever is the fastest fd here, I dunno who it is, but I would like to try a 60 roll this weekend. I will have a camera man in my car and I got another camera guy that can ride in yours to get both views. I put this in here in case this gets out of hand.

This was not intended to be a flame or a war starter. just looking for a fast freeway car and the FD's seem to be it right now. smile.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont rememebr you having much to say when a certain viper was out last month (and it was even broken). and, its not like there isnt a gto on this board who hasnt offered you everything but 60 virgins for a race.

Uh why do you think I showed up to Krogers when he was there that night. That was the reason I came over there. Hell Chris and Anthony saw me there and John linn told me he wasnt racing him so what was the point for him to race me. So again like before dont say anthing till you know what happened. And I already have talked to the GTO owner so wrong again..

i wouldn't mind running ya but not froma 60 roll. i'd rin ya from a stop. i live in canal if ur interested hit me up. i tried calling out ur buddy with the gto but he was a big no go. or at least havn't got any responce. but if your interested hit me up on pm and wer can work out the details.

Originally posted by yellowsnake:

i wouldn't mind running ya but not froma 60 roll. i'd rin ya from a stop. i live in canal if ur interested hit me up. i tried calling out ur buddy with the gto but he was a big no go. or at least havn't got any responce. but if your interested hit me up on pm and wer can work out the details.

Pming now... :cool:

Originally posted by The Pikey:

That's Mr Pikey to you son. I will gladly crush any and all members of Team Zero Dicks

Good thing we got something in common http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/hay.gifhttp://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/gfight.gif

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/hyper.gifhttp://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/facesjump.gif

[ 02. May 2005, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: The Pikey ]

Originally posted by ZO-SICK:

Uh why do you think I showed up to Krogers when he was there that night. That was the reason I came over there. Hell Chris and Anthony saw me there and John linn told me he wasnt racing him so what was the point for him to race me. So again like before dont say anthing till you know what happened. And I already have talked to the GTO owner so wrong again..

i stood there and watched you walk up, look, and walk off. at the very least you could have spoken to him. if you had, then id be busting his ass for giving excuses as opposed to you for not saying shit. in his defense, he didnt know who you were until the rest of us told him. seems youre not that recognizable. :eek::D (as i remember, you left your tranny on the freeway shortly after that, so its kind of academic anyways)

you know im not squirreling, because i havent seen you at any autox events yet this year, either. dont you know what youre doing to me? you cant come between a fat guy and his chilitoes!! :( just not right, man.

i wasnt aware that you had actually spoken to blue by you, so my bad on that. id kinda like to see that race. redface.gif

I am not aware of any of the autocross events. Like said before as soon as I pulled up to krogers, John linn told me he was not racing him nor anyone else since he "broke his cog belt". So what is the point of asking him. So if he wants to come up here I will race him, that is fine with me...

Welp Sam, let me finish my car (having spark problems) and i'll gladly give you a run. My car won't be quite ready till the end of this month/first week of june though as i've got to go tune for "stuff", so if you have the patience i'd happily accept smile.gif I wanna see how i'll fair up to a z06 with what i'll have done, so it should be interesting.

T.c.

Originally posted by Rotarded:

Sam, I'll bring one or more of the following Kyle,Tony,or Vila with me, and satisfy your request by the 16th. I promise!!

I was waiting for this reply. Kerplunk.

Originally posted by Rotarded:

Sam, I'll bring one or more of the following Kyle,Tony,or Vila with me, and satisfy your request by the 16th. I promise!!

We will go 5 wide.... :cool:

Mike C, cant make it on the 16th, work, work, work.....

Originally posted by ZO-SICK:

I am not aware of any of the autocross events. Like said before as soon as I pulled up to krogers, John linn told me he was not racing him nor anyone else since he "broke his cog belt". So what is the point of asking him"...

The point was, only one race was happening with the car in the state it was in, and wasn't going to be with anyone but you. ;) He had no intention of backing down from a challenge he made himself, despite the blower belt bein hosed and running insanely rich. Shold have talked to him, being social is cool. graemlins/thumb.gif

Hey Sam, your car feeling froggy this weekend?

Norwalk is Friday, bring it :cool:

BTW, I passed on to Sam about the Viper. I spoke with Joe, who informed me personally he broke his cog belt and wouldn't be racing that evening. Sam and Andrew approached me about racing him and if I knew the guy (since they didn't), and what the deal was. I informed them about his belt and not wanting to participate in a race.

So no, they didhn't talk directly to him. However, I did and passed the info on. Just to clear things up.

Originally posted by The Stig:

The point was, only one race was happening with the car in the state it was in, and wasn't going to be with anyone but you. ;) He had no intention of backing down from a challenge he made himself, despite the blower belt bein hosed and running insanely rich. Shold have talked to him, being social is cool. graemlins/thumb.gif

Hold on a minute - so you're saying that, even after Jon Linn and Anthony tell Sam that this guy's got a broken whatever and isn't racing that Sam still should have went up and called him out? :confused: If that would have happened, all of you would be on here getting on Sam about trying to call out a guy with a broken car. Nice way to try to put Sam in a double bind. graemlins/thumb.gif