People that are so weird they do this in their free time

Drunkendubber

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by CaptainTerrific:

Discus

<font color ="midnightblue"> What do Olympic events have to do with popular tree-dwelling rodents? tongue.gif

Seriously though, weird....

• 2 weeks later...

i fucking hate people that feel like animals are on some higher plane than humans in terms of deep thought. It pisses me off when someone is like "a dog is the happiest animal, why can't we all be like them?" BECAUSE WE'RE NOT ALL FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO LICK OUR OWN ASSES, THATS WHY BITCH!

/stupid rant

Guest 420GSXR1000

hehehehe....cute......but yea....too much time on their hands....but cute all the same....

higher plane???? shit here for our food, well at least the cows and sheep n stuff

Originally posted by Redneck #1:

damn, I am willing to kill animals for fun and I think that's cruel...

people that buy clothes for their animals including shoes, sweaters, and hats are fucking WEIRD!!!!!!!!!! my sister just bought a 50$ water fountain for her pomeranian. and has the audacity to pick up the lil rat in front of me and my dog and say, "isn't racheal just the cutest dog ever" while the fucker is wearing the jacket she sewed for it sitting next to the $200 purse she bought to carry the fucking rodent around in.

this lady is a WHOLE new level, i hope that thing geeks out and murders that lady

Originally posted by CaptainTerrific:

people that buy clothes for their animals including shoes, sweaters, and hats are fucking WEIRD!!!!!!!!!! my sister just bought a 50$ water fountain for her pomeranian. and has the audacity to pick up the lil rat in front of me and my dog and say, "isn't racheal just the cutest dog ever" while the fucker is wearing the jacket she sewed for it sitting next to the $200 purse she bought to carry the fucking rodent around in.

this lady is a WHOLE new level, i hope that thing geeks out and murders that lady

your sister is family, you are alowed to slap her. please do.