Dog pound = the gheyness

Sam1647545489

So last weekend I went to the dog shelter on Alum Creek. I was looking for acouple Rotts. I go in and fill out all this gay paper work. The lady gives me a color coded card saying that any dog with that color that I have will suit me best. I am like ok. Go in and find a 2-3 yr old female rott. So I leave cause I didnt have any cash on me to adopt it. Go in today with cash ready to adopt. Tell the lady that I was here last week and filled out all the paper work. Go inside and there is the rott. She is still there, go to the front to adopt and the dumb fat whore bitch tells me since that the rott is not the same color as the card i got last week, I cant adopt it. WTF... I specifically put down on the paper work that I am looking for a Rott. Now this dumb baum baum filled hoebag says I cant adopt it cause I am not qualified. I am goin in next week, telling them that I am a green card, same as rott, taking the dog outside for a walk, and never returning. I will walk it right into my truck...

Peace

Originally posted by GSRchick714:

Thats weird....seems like they always want the dogs to get adopted, why would they reject someone?? And who cares if your card doesn't match!? :rolleyes:

for the reason that they don't want people to adopt who won't have the time or ability to care for a dog. Example: someone who works 15 hour days and has 2 small children with no significant other is NOT the type of person you want to give a great dane to.

They wouldn't let us get a dog without talking to our vet or us bringing in the dog we already had to see if they would get along. How are you gonna tell that at the pound with a bunch of other dogs barking and flipping out. Those people are idiots. We did get our Rott/mix at the humane society. They aren't much better though.

I remember with full bred Rott's especially males the dog shelter wanted you to have prior experience handlinng them.

when i was there they had a red card and a green card. the red was to just browse thru the dogs and meet them, the green card was to actually pick a dog you wished to adopt. maybe different workers do it different ways?

Sam, did you try the shelter up near Roberts Rd? it's a much nicer place, and they get in some really nice dogs from time to time. they had an Italian Greyhoud(easily $1000 dog) for $99...of course the waiting list was miles long...but you never know.

why are you getting a dog anyways? just get another cat for Mappy.

That sucks, I would think anyone going to a pound to adopt a dog could give it a better life than a prison environment.

Have you ever owned a dog before? The one reason I can think of is that Rotts are a dominant dog, so they may deny someone who has never owned a dog because they need to be trained "properly" or "well" I guess.

If thats the case, put that you have owned several Rotts before on your app. :D

Originally posted by Daniel Negreanu:

Cavalier King Charles > *

graemlins/thumb.gif

If I was a bettin' man, which I am, I got $10 says no one else on here has one.

got some of those ;)

And they are worthless just boring lap dogs if you ask me.

Border collie > and other dog in history, in any aspect.