I'm sick of Todd Jones

Tulo

He's ugly and full of himself and I'm sick of seeing his face on the front page of The Dispatch everyday. :mad: Can a writer write an article without putting their picture on it and naming it after theirself? Not if their name is Todd Jones. :rolleyes: Todd Jones, I give you two birds graemlins/finger.gif , and a big thumbs down graemlins/thumbsdown.gif . That is all.

Originally posted by Ricochet:

I actually just noticed today that his goofy face is on the front page all the time.. I don't really get pissed and make a post on cr about it though, I just turn the page instead.

LOL! Plus I don't think he is a member of C.R. so flaming him in Da Kitchen is useless

Guest Guy Weldo
Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

LOL! Plus I don't think he is a member of C.R. so flaming him in Da Kitchen is useless

You are terribly wrong old man!

Tulo, I have heard about you. "What kind of a name is that? Sounds girly to me," Todd said aloud, wondering what kind of douchebag he was dealing with.

Our good street racing friend at The Columbus Dispatch, Mr. Kris Walters, informed me by e-mail that you have been "Talking shit," as he put it. "He even called you ugly," said Kris, "and is giving you rude gestures via internet smilies."

Wow, Tulo is obviously not one to mess with, but I thought it would be nice to join the board and defend myself.

Tulo I think your car is uglier than the Romanian weighlifting team, not to mention as slow as a sprinter with muscular dystrophy. I give you an Olympic kick in the nuts graemlins/nutkick.gif . That is all.

[ 24. August 2004, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: Todd Jones ]

Originally posted by Todd Jones:

You are terribly wrong old man!

Tulo, I have heard about you. "What kind of a name is that? Sounds girly to me," Todd said aloud, wondering what kind of douchebag he was dealing with.

Our good street racing friend at The Columbus Dispatch, Mr. Kris Walters, informed me by e-mail that you have been "Talking shit," as he put it. "He even called you ugly," said Kris, "and is giving you rude gestures via internet smilies."

Wow, Tulo is obviously not one to mess with, but I thought it would be nice to join the board and defend myself.

Tulo I think your car is uglier than the Romanian weighlifting team, not to mention as slow as a sprinter with muscular dystrophy. I give you an Olympic kick in the nuts graemlins/nutkick.gif . That is all.

Good one graemlins/thumb.gif

Guest Guy Weldo

Looks like Tulip is hiding, I don't blame him. He never expected me to join, this must be an awkward situation. Enjoy today's commentary tough guy!

Originally posted by Doyle Brunson JR.:

DUDE, you just fucking got owned, by Todd Jones himself (Supposively)

Supposedly? What's wrong Lil' Texas Dolly, you don't think I'm for real? I would offer to interview you for the newspaper, but poker isn't a real sport, and your father is a washed-up has-been who gave away all his best strategies to sell books. Sad, I wouldn't want you to do the same and ruin yourself, even though your poker skills are probably mediocre at best and a waste of ink.

Looks like Tulip is hiding, I don't blame him. He never expected me to join, this must be an awkward situation. Enjoy today's commentary tough guy!

Supposedly? What's wrong Lil' Texas Dolly, you don't think I'm for real? I would offer to interview you for the newspaper, but poker isn't a real sport, and your father is a washed-up has-been who gave away all his best strategies to sell books. Sad, I wouldn't want you to do the same and ruin yourself, even though your poker skills are probably mediocre at best and a waste of ink.

quality.

tulip. ROFL!

Guest infamous me 235
$100 Buy-In Mr. Jones. Winner Take All. You can interview me as you hand me your $100 Bill. You game? I mean, i know poker isnt a sport or anything :rolleyes: so you probably have never played before. You ever play sports? Or were you the last one picked in dodgeball and that's why you have to write about sports all the time now? Let me know when this interview is going down.

Guest infamous me 235

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

[qb] Mr. Kris Walters

If you were actually "Todd Jones" you would know it's Waters, not walters. Nice try Todd Jones wanna-be

Originally posted by Doyle Brunson JR.:

If you were actually "Todd Jones" you would know it's Waters, not walters. Nice try Todd Jones wanna-be

You're just now coming to that realization?

I hope, for your sake, you're more adept at reading people in poker than reading tongue-in-cheek posts.

Sorry, I haven't been on the boards much lately.

First off, someone named "Todd" has no room to make fun of my name. That should be a given. Secondly, this is stupid. I'm not going to argue over the internet with someone I don't know when I don't even know what we're arguing about. My original post was a simple cry of frustration due to me having to look at the same picture 287 times a day(over 300 times on Sundays), in addition to the fact that I'm already pissed off for beeing awake at 4am while everyone else is still asleep.

By the way, I found an even uglier sig pic to offset my current one.