Horrible Drivers

Kohones

Truly thought I was going to die other nite!!! Driving home from work about 10:00 pm I just topped the "Powell Hill" headed west on Powell Rd, out of side street on my left here comes a Chry mini van screaming out crosses both lanes & is headed straight at me! I took my Nissan Armada "demo" turned to the right into someones lawn, mini van just keeps it floored going down the powell hill, scared shit out of me. I had to use the 4x4 just to get out of the mud in this dudes lawn. People are just plain nuts & this particular person is a jerk. Off my chest now & feel better - :mad:

Originally posted by Kohones:

Truly thought I was going to die other nite!!! Driving home from work about 10:00 pm I just topped the "Powell Hill" headed west on Powell Rd, out of side street on my left here comes a Chry mini van screaming out crosses both lanes & is headed straight at me! I took my Nissan Armada "demo" turned to the right into someones lawn, mini van just keeps it floored going down the powell hill, scared shit out of me. I had to use the 4x4 just to get out of the mud in this dudes lawn. People are just plain nuts & this particular person is a jerk. Off my chest now & feel better - :mad:

Fuck that, you were in the bigger vehicle, and to top it off it's not even yours. I would have just slowed down, but stayed in my lane. What the retard did in the van would have been there mistake.

Originally posted by copperhead:

Fuck that, you were in the bigger vehicle, and to top it off it's not even yours. I would have just slowed down, but stayed in my lane. What the retard did in the van would have been there mistake.

I woulda just whipped around, gotten the plate and called the pigs on his/her ass. Either that or follow them home and ask them what the fuck they were doing, but I think that's illegal in some way or another.

Originally posted by 10xworse:

I woulda just whipped around, gotten the plate and called the pigs on his/her ass. Either that or follow them home and ask them what the fuck they were doing, but I think that's illegal in some way or another.

Done that more than once to punk ass kids joy riding in daddy or mommies car.