• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ponyfreak
Originally posted by ZO-SICK:

Jeff does make a great point. How does this post

Turn into what this thread is at now....It is mindboggling

Amazing...

STIG: aka the only person that had anything remotely relevant to this post, here is your anwser:

I will be taking some fuel out, adding some timing back in, and putting some hotter plugs back in the car soon. I am not very familiar with the Motec yet but i have a motec "buddy" that has agreed to give me some M800 guidance over the phone. I missed the last MOTEC class in detroit a couple of months ago, but will be attending the next one asap. I cannot wait.

For all of the PM peeps:

I took the SC off last weekend. For those of you that are so enthralled as to why I took the SC off the car here is your anwser:

I had a buyer that was willing to pay top dollar for my setup RIGHT NOW. Not a couple months from now, right now. Maybe I am a little more patient that some folks on here, but I am out of town working 3 weeks out of the month during the summer and rarely have a chance to drive the car. I can stand to wait for the TT setup. Even if i had it I am not able to put it on the car as I am too busy. Not a big deal to me but seems to be to a lot of people.

For the rest of you asshats - I am sure i have not met any of you. So if you presume that my car will make less than 730 hp with a TT setup that's cool. Maybe you are right. Only time will tell huh. A lot of haters on here. I guess something that I have to get used to. I am learning why so many viper owners are dicks.

Also they do sell "hopes and dreams" at every filling station. It is called 93 octane. There are a ton of vipers around not nearly as modified as mine making 480-520rwhp on engine and "hopes and dreams"

Sam you will get your race sometime. From what I have heard you are a good sport and bring cash. Can't ask for anything else. Win or loose it will be fun.

Guest Ponyfreak

Ohh yea to the guy with the F body that would not STFU in hooters about racing. Just ot clear it up:

Fact is my cog belt broke while racing marks supra around lunch that day whether you believe me or not. I do not know if you think I cut it to avoid racing or what, but whatever.

When I get back in town and put some timing back in the car, some hotter plugs, and pull some fuel out I will be more than happy to race you. Not a problem come on down. I am in the same boat right now as i was that night. SC tune + sucking through intercooler and SC owns me.

In the mean time you can keep jerking yourself off to how I "declined" a race from you cause I was a scared pussy or whatever.

I am not taking a chance with a 20K engine just to show you my car is faster.

Originally posted by Ponyfreak.:

Ohh yea to the guy with the F body that would not STFU in hooters about racing. Just ot clear it up:

Fact is my cog belt broke while racing marks supra around lunch that day whether you believe me or not. I do not know if you think I cut it to avoid racing or what, but whatever.

When I get back in town and put some timing back in the car, some hotter plugs, and pull some fuel out I will be more than happy to race you. Not a problem come on down. I am in the same boat right now as i was that night. SC tune + sucking through intercooler and SC owns me.

In the mean time you can keep jerking yourself off to how I "declined" a race from you cause I was a scared pussy or whatever.

I am not taking a chance with a 20K engine just to show you my car is faster.

And this is excatly why I didnt come and bother you with trying to get you to race me in the red vette. I can tell by your post that you were upset about it and didnt need to hear another "Lets Race" again. So when your car is up and running again, let me know, always love to race. Perhaps the next cofba day in september or whenever it is again at the end of this year.

Guest Ponyfreak

Thanks Sam. I was upset about breaking the belt. I did not even get a run against Mark's supra WOT before it broke. I noticed it was showing some dry rot cracks and I should have changed it, but it was an 8 hour job. I gambled and lost.

The only reason I drove all the way to C-Bus was to race. Having my belt break right off the bat did pissed me off. There were a couple of cars that I wanted to run that day.

Guest Ponyfreak

I have owned mark VIII's longer than Eli has.

I have owned 4 of them actually, and still own 2 of them. The red one I still have had a 125 shot on it. You saw personally on brians' dyno at Henslers shop last year. You ran your car on the dyno right after I did.

Your car ran lean and was low on power just as mine did....

I am sure the dyno was not working correctly that day. That next day I ran a 111mph trap speed at the track with a weight of 3925lbs.

Eli did sell his car. He sold it to my brother as a matter of a fact. Hensler built the engine in it. We have been working on it for the last month. I installed the supercharger, intercooler, intake, and rebuilt the tranny, and installing a aeromotive fuel system. It is almost finished.

Originally posted by Stolen 5.0:

i know jeff was nice enough to give me one of his boost controllers off his car when i needed one in a hurry.

and eli, one of the fastest n/a mark VIII's. i believe a fox body with a stock motor outran ur car out on main street

Maybe your referring to me? Either way I raced him last year as well and I do believe he was on my bumper. I drive the red 5.0 Eli, hopefully you remember.

Originally posted by Stolen 5.0:

i know jeff was nice enough to give me one of his boost controllers off his car when i needed one in a hurry.

and eli, one of the fastest n/a mark VIII's. i believe a fox body with a stock motor outran ur car out on main street

Sure did, before I could drive, and before it was modded. Who all was out that night? It was me, you, Sam, Tony Rex, Mark, Joel, Ricky, Bugboy, Jason, and Anthony, right? Am I missing anyone? Those days were awesome, just hanging out and having a good time. Goddam was i a horrible driver. ;)