FS: 88 CRX Si

Guest doggunracing

Guest doggunracing

Alright, I'm moving to NC in 10 days, so I need to sell my daily driver. I bought it 2 years ago from Ricky and it's been very reliable. It now has 231k on it with no signs of slowing down. D series engines regularly make to 3 or 400k before dying. Gas mileage is 30 mpg in city driving. It's a 5 spd, 1.6L, 105hp of fury, ~1900lbs w/ rust weight reduction. It's quick enough to be fun to drive. No power steering or AC.

As I said rust is rampant so this one is

for DD duty or autocross ownage (rear strut bar free of charge). Mechanically sound, but has some electrical deficiencies. Radio, cigarette lighter and dome light don't work. Probably fuse related; I didn't care to look. Small exhaust leak, small rear hatch leak. Previous owner had broken hood latch and was too lazy to fix; hence hood pins.

Car is available Wednesday as I have to work Tuesday. Located off 71 near N. Broadway if you want to check it out. I've probably left out some things, so ask away. $350, pretty firm.

http://www.wideopenwest.com/~kbounds/CRX%20side.jpg

[ 10. June 2005, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: doggunracing ]

Guest doggunracing
Hah, looks like you need another car. :D Already had some offers over that, but no one has come by with the cash.

Guest doggunracing

There is a lot of rust, just not all exterior or made it through the paint. Some of the floor is rusted that I patched up. Rocker sills have a good bit. I repeat, this is only for a good running, good mpg, fun-to-drive rusty beater. Don't expect a good project car for this price.

350, pretty firm.