87 honda cbr1000

grease monkey

well, it's time to sell the hurricane. have a clean title, all body fairings. for this bike to be driveable, it will need engine work, (think it has a spun bering) a battery, and 2 tires. for it to be perfect, it will need the above and a paint job. I spraypainted the some of the fairings, not too bad, but you deffinately tell where I painted and where it was professionally done. bike was very fast. 200 and it's yours. hell, if you're within a 50 mile radius of powell i'll even deliver it ya graemlins/thumb.gif

Guest aftermidnight
i can have cash for you saturday morning. i'll be in town tonight so could i stop by and see it. i am 4 sure interested.

Cool. Im actually his brother, but you can reach him on his cell at 614-937-8311. His name is Rick. He's at work now, but leave a message and he'll get back to you tonight. What time do you think you could swing by?

-Marc

Guest aftermidnight
i gotta run down town after work so anytime after 6 or 7 is cool. my number is 937-631-3590. i'm here at work til' 5:30.

call was recieved and aftermidnite looked at bike today. bike is still sitting at my house, so it's still for sale. first to come up with 200 bones gets it. Call my cell to get directions, (614) 937-8311. this things gotta go.

Originally posted by rarest truck on CR:

well, it's time to sell the hurricane. have a clean title, all body fairings. for this bike to be driveable, it will need engine work, (think it has a spun bering) a battery, and 2 tires. for it to be perfect, it will need the above and a paint job. I spraypainted the some of the fairings, not too bad, but you deffinately tell where I painted and where it was professionally done. bike was very fast. 200 and it's yours. hell, if you're within a 50 mile radius of powell i'll even deliver it ya graemlins/thumb.gif

Does it still run ? i would like to check it out. i'll give you a call tomorrow.