WANTED: Driver $1000 and under

indy82z

I am looking for a good daily daily driver. I drive 65 miles a day so looking for something reliable. Something that gets good gas mileage would also be a plus. I would love working air conditioning also. Looking to spend $1000 or under. 4 cylinder front drives are fine. Something cheap and reliable that looks half way decent.

Email or PM me with Pics and price of what you have and I will respond.

Thanks

Tom

I'm sorry for hijacking your thread, but you have 8 cars (according to your sig) and not a daily driver in the entire group? :confused:

To make my post worthwhile, my neighbor has a blue 1990 Festiva with 140k miles for $275. Body in VG condition, but transmission may be on it's way out (or could it be the clutch?)

Originally posted by zeitgeist57:

I'm sorry for hijacking your thread, but you have 8 cars (according to your sig) and not a daily driver in the entire group? :confused:

To make my post worthwhile, my neighbor has a blue 1990 Festiva with 140k miles for $275. Body in VG condition, but transmission may be on it's way out (or could it be the clutch?)

All the cars in my signature are nice and prefer not to put the wear and tear on them. I am in the process of getting rid of a few of the camaro's and want something that I can just run the piss out of. The Blazer mileage sucks and I am trying to keep the mileage off of the Altima. All the rest are low mileage cars that I prefer not to "abuse" everyday with stop and go driving.

Thanks for the tip on the Festiva, but prefer something that I do not need to do any work to get it running.

Tom