SOLD 93 500 Ninja, clear title, $100

nurkvinny

EDIT -- SOLD as of 07/30 afternoon --

A good friend at work is selling his 500 Ninja.

First off, it has fire damage. His trickle-charge battery tender overheated his battery, causing a fire. It was a very clean example of a 500. Has aftermarket fairings and slip-on pipe. All black, if I remember correctly.

Engine is fine,

*** EDIT - I wanted to clarify so there would be no 'he said, she said BS. The engine ran great BEFORE the fire melted the wiring and hoses. It won't start now due to the burnt wiring, but there's no reason to think there's any damage to the engine smile.gif ***, tires are still good. Would make a great fixer-upper if you replace the wiring, hoses, etc. Seat is toast, as is battery.

His wife WANTS IT OUT OF THE GARAGE. This is an older guy with 2 young kids. Engine alone is worth more than the $100 price. I might deliver in Columbus for a few more $$$.

Again, he wants it gone. Reply here, PM, or call his cell - 204-7906 (after 9:30 tonight, or anytime this weekend)

thanks.

[ 02. August 2004, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: NurkVinny ]

Originally posted by Sweet8Tooth:

I guess i might be too late but ive been looking for a bike, ive sent you a PM. Also I am located in westerville and could pick it up as soon as tonight or tomarrow.

PM'd back.

thanks

Originally posted by cinergi:

I have cash in hand if this falls through. Let me know.

Thanks,

Greg

Your best bet at this point is to call his cell. I have gotten many PMs, most saying they have cash and asking where it is. One was even offering more $$$.

This is a first come, first served.