1991 Plymouth Laser RS

Kevin R.

*Selling for a friend*

My buddy has a 91 Plymouth Laser RS for sale.

Exterior is in good condition with a few spots where the paint has faded.

Interior is in great shape, no stains. Right side of dash is beginning to peel off in a tiny spot.

Engine does not start as of now, has bad compression or timing belt broke.

Would be a good DSM to take parts off of.

Brand new transmission.

Does not want much just make an offer. He paid 500$ for it when it ran but the lady screwed him over. Oh well.

Let me know if anyone wants it. Will need to be towed.

Thanks.

[ 11. December 2004, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: Kevin R. ]

is that the 2.0 or the 1.8? (does it have the hump in the hood?)

Pics?

Does anyone know what kind of mileage those 2.0 Non-Turbo's get? I've had the 1.8 as well as multiple 2.0 Turbo AWD's and the 1.8 got about 320 a tank as opposed to the 220 from the AWD's.

Good point. "Technically" it ran when he bought it the 1.5 miles from her house to his, and then its running days were over.

The car was then sent to a man we know who works on cars, where he offered to fix it for a small price. He towed it there, looked at it, and decided he wanted to take some time off from working on cars(asshole). He is then keeping it in the garage but nothing was set up with him to do this, he decided this on his own. In order to get the car out of his garage he is now charging my friend 200$ for the "work he did" the towing, and unvoluntary "storage" of the car.

Also, he would probably take 500 or a little less it's just he would be losing money, but he really just wants to get rid of it and out of the man's garage.

Sorry for the long story.