1992 Chevy S10 Blazer, runs good

Murasaki

Yeah well I need to get this sold soon hoping sometime before November 2nd or as close to that as possible, reasons not said.

Exterior: Red, rusty on edges and faded a bit.

Interior: Red, pretty good condition.

I got brand new wheels for it Jan-Feb 2004, and their still fine. Full spare tire in the back along with a jack.

Brand new windshield glass as of sometime in the summer. Radio works fine, stock radio so nope no cd player.

200-250k(cant remember exactly right now, will edit later) miles but seems to run very good, drove back and forth from Dayton to Columbus and reverse many a time in it without any problems, if there is problems with the engine and crap then I don't know about them and they don't show.

The bad thing about it.. drivers side door window motor is 99.9% dead, will roll up and down but it takes about an hour each way, and the glass gets out of track all the time. Drivers side door handle is also broken off so you gotta get in through the passenger side or reach your arm inside if the window is down. And.. the drivers side door you also have to slam hard to make it close all the way (don't know what it is exactly since im not vehicle smart, thinking its the door pin).

Also has a white Bravada door in the back for free if you wanna put it on or just trade it in to a junkyard for a real blazer door.

Heat works, AC works but doesn't blow out cold air.

Looking for atleast 800$, preferably 800-1000.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v386/murasakiness/blazer001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v386/murasakiness/blazer002.jpg

P.S. I wont be able to respond to any comments and questions until monday, I'll be in TN internet-less for the weekend.

Might want to consider e-baying it. I sold my 93 Blazer that was wrecked (and in non-running condition) w/ a salvage title on there for $660. It had 100k less miles, but also had some rust, and the interior definately looked like it was rode hard and put away wet.

Of course E-bay charged me $80 in fee's....but it sold easily and effortlessly, and didn't have to put up with tire kickers. smile.gif

handles in the snow just fine, good tires for it also, mpg is about 18-20, that's on an average from city and high way. I fixed the drive side door tonight the handle had came off for some reason so I replaced that, the drivers side window needs to be replaced as far as the power motor for the window so it goes up and down smooth and fast. Other then that she's a decent little vehicle.

He's damn right. My gf wanted a truck and this thing is in good shape. HE really should also be asking for more in the condition it's running. The gf ended up buying another vehicle because she wanted a stick. I checked this thing out and for the money this was a better buy...