1989 Mustang GT Hatchback MUST SELL!!

Guest gs-rpower95

Guest gs-rpower95

Well much to my dismay this thing has to go, i am fincially short right now and could really use the extra money as a cushion until i find another job. Its a black hatchback gt. The paint is good but could use another spraying as the last person to paint it was a little lean on some parts, but you can not tell unless in the light. MOdifications include:

-New strormin normin hood

-Cold air intake

-New Valve Covers

-MSD Ignition

-BBK SHorty headers

-Offroad H-Pipe/ Nothing after that (took off mufflers as they were hollowed out and somehow rigged on there.

-Pro 5.0 Shift tower

-Jegs Aluminum Clutch Quadrant

-CD PLayer (NICE)

Interior is in good condition but could use another dying on the vinyl. the engine starts and runs perfectly, and the tranny shifts and feels strong. I spent 2200 and really didnt want to let it go but i have to, i will take as low as 1800 but would prefer 2000 for it. If you are interested, pm me on here, post back, email me (mikestropki@yahoo.com), or call my cell (614)-374-8682 (you might have to leave a message). Someone has to be interested, i really need a buyer!!!! Thanks guys

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gs-rpower95
this is for everyone, i just spent the last 3 hours installing a brand new mac offroad h-pipe, and a flowmaster american thunder cat back system, the car is running great and pulls very strong. I will send pics to you all right after i finish writing this. The car will be avaivable to see almost anytime, i work nights so days are good. If you need to reach me, please either send me a pm, post back on here, or call my cell (614) 374 8682 (prefered) and i will get back to you....thanks

This fucking dickhead promised me the car last week, I guess along with several other people. The to top it all off, he fucking sells it from under everyone on CR he promised it to because "his grandma sold it for him" (today, well after we'd established a verbal agreement).

Fucking ass-raping bitch loser. No wonder the faggot bitch wouldn't return my phone calls or VMs the day of the sale. He'd already sold it and was stringing me and everyone else along for the ride.

Pussy fucking bitch, can't even be a man and own up to me personally.

Originally posted by Function GT Form:

But, how do you REALLY feel?

He wouldn't have pulled this shit had I been standing in front of him. Fucking little pussy ass bitch.

What, did his fucking grandma sign the fucking title too? Lying sack of horse shit. He needs to watch his footing around here.