1989 Mustang GT Hatchback MUST SELL!!

Guest gs-rpower95

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

That's fukked up. He needs to see the thread about this type of crap in the kitchen.

Trust me, bitch boy has it coming to him. Fucking pansy.

I sold the MR2 so I could buy his car, and he knew this going into the deal. That's one reason I'm so damned pissed.

Originally posted by Matt Sterbator:

Trust me, bitch boy has it coming to him. Fucking pansy.

I sold the MR2 so I could buy his car, and he knew this going into the deal. That's one reason I'm so damned pissed.

Wow, glad to see someone's an adult :rolleyes:tongue.gif

Just kidding man, sounds like you took it in the pooper.

-Marc

Guest gs-rpower95
you guys need a life, if you wanna talk face to face name a place and ill meet you just me and mr. remington, otherwise shut up and find another car, get over it thats how the fuckin world runs, its business not friendship!

Originally posted by 88QRTPNDR:

you guys need a life, if you wanna talk face to face name a place and ill meet you just me and mr. remington, otherwise shut up and find another car, get over it thats how the fuckin world runs, its business not friendship!

You're a douche. :rolleyes:

-Marc

Again, he was scared to call me back and now he's threatening with an electric razor of the micro-screen type.

Anyways, everyone has realized how much of a pussy little bitch you really are, Mike Stropki of 7322 Park Bend Drive, Westerville, 43082-8660. Pulling shit like this will more than likely allow you to get your teeth kicked in.

Dumbass :rolleyes: