94 Mitsubishi 3000GT

girlygirl18t

I'm thinking of selling it, anyone interested? I'd start the price at about $8,750. It's super clean and has a lot of nice mods, it's overall an outstanding car that I really love, but i'm considering selling it. It's a black SL model, non-turbo, black leather interior, loaded up, custom pioneer premier CD Deck (very high-end unit), 2 JL Audio 12's with a JL Amp plus Infinity mids and highs, 2 sets of wheels and tires (stock 6-spoke Mitsu 16's and 18" motegi racing 10-spoke wheels), 3 sets of keys (2 alarm fobs), just detailed too...K&N drop in filter, silverstar headlight bulbs, Custom Exhaust (sounds amazing!!!), tint, brand new tires, aftermarket shifter and pedal covers. 116K Holla!

I'll give you some hair, pocket lint, ehhh 68...no make that 69 cents and a button. Oh and for a limited time I'll throw in the gum on the bottom of my RIGHT foot, not left tho.

smile.gif

Badass car, see it all the time, and the detail job looks fantastic, I need one.

Good luck with the sale

Check yo PM's, hehe, and OU was a FUCKING BLAST last night, got wit da ladies. smile.gif But keep that on the DL. Ian wants an M3 now? NICE, what gen?

The honda's nice, but its SLOW, lol, oh well. Know where I can get lowering springs/shit for it?

it's his baby i just promised i would post it. i can check if he is flexable on the price. i'll let you know.

it's 99-00 i think silver it's pretty bad i went and drove it today, omg i want it. fast as hell. he's getting it for a great price so i can beg him to drive it. and the ou is killer did you leave the g/f at home? i hope so... when are you going to dump her dude.. :D