FS: 1986 RX-7 GXL rolling chassis $500 OBO

nization

I have had this for about a year now, and haven't done anything as I have two other RX-7's to work on as well.

The body is in excellent condition with the exception of the passenger side rear corner looks like it hit something lightly near the gas fill. The door still opens and closes securly and the dent is really not that bad. This car is all stock except the rear suspension has 5 way adjustable struts. I do not know what name brand they are, but the adjustment knobs are behind the rear calipers on the lower part of the struts. They are red in color, if that helps anyone identify them. I may remove them to install on my SE, and will post here if I do so.

This car has been gutted of all interior except the driver seat and dash board. There is no motor or tranny in the car ATM, but I have 2 n/a motors, each w/blown rear rotor as well as an n/a tranny if anyone's interested. Make an offer on either the tranny or motor.

Unfortunatly, this car currenlty does not have a title. It was going to be strictly a track car and would not require the title. The car is Grey w/red interior (what's left of the intierior, that is)

I can help with transportation of this car if need be. I do have a truck that can tow it, if you can come up with a trailer.

Any questions, please ask.

Thanks

[ 11. November 2004, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Random Nization 7 ]

The car's still for sale and I'll include a blown engine and tranny with the car if desired. I'm also open to best offers or possible trades as well. Anything RWD would be best, but I'll consider all offers.

In particular, I'd be really interested in a 1st gen RX-7 that runs and has little rust or perhaps a running RWD Nissan. Of course, these two, I would understand are worth more than this GXL alone.

Edit: I do have pics available as well. Just ask if I have not gotten around to posting them yet.