Daytona Blue

113k miles

NO RUST ANYWHERE

5-speed

New front tires

MP Computer/HP Clutch/Dawes Air Fuel/Walboro 255

Interior is excellent

Aftermarket wheels (unfortunately)

Paint is 75% original and shiny all over. It is an excellent looking and running car. It is super clean, even underneath. I have all/many receipts for the car from 30k miles to now. Previous owner was a fanatic....he changed the coolant temp sensor at every tune up, and kept the plugs he took out to compare them to the next replacement. I have a box of spare parts like gasket sets, sensors, a/c clutch, vac lines...etc that I may include with the car. I have the original computer as well as the stock stereo that will go back in the car. The only think not stock are the wheels.

This car was used as a show car for the original owner up until '95 and had 30k miles on it at that point. My friends father bought it and treated it just as nice. I bought it in November. Car runs excellent and drives tight. I was told by a fellow TD member that it was the nicest running tightest Daytona he has ever driven. This is the first winter it has been driven in and I am starting to feel bad for doing it. Open to offers but would like to trade for a ranger, dakota, s-10 preferably 4wd.

For those of you who dont know...this is a fairly rare car, expecially in this condition and color.

dsmterror@yahoo.com

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-1/587140/Cobraanddodge.jpg

[ 08. March 2005, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: 03Terminator ]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...