BR AFPR

S-AFC

2g MAF w/intake

Centerforce Clutch

Boost, a/f, and EGT gauges

Ported exh manifold/dumped O2 housing.

3" cat back, 2.5"DP

Kyb AGX/Eibach Pro-Kit suspension.

The car itself is very clean, save for the peeling clearcoat. Southern car, no rust whatsoever, and the interior is complete and in very good condition, 153k miles on the pig. Motor has 155psi + compression across the board. As I said, I would prefer to sell the car complete, and it is one of the fastest FWD DSM's in the area. It traps 112mph on pump gas, and is a wicked ride on the highway with the wick turned up.

Contact

Rich Gaskey

1-440-915-6680

[mention CR and Mike Luong]

[ 04. March 2005, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: luong88888 ]

Engine: 4-Cyl. 2.0L Turbo

Trans: 5 Speed Manual

Drive: Front Wheel Drive

Mileage: 153,000

Search Listings for This Car

List Your Car For Sale Online

Quick New Car Price Quote

Free Record Check

Auto Loans from 4.15% APR

Insurance Quote

Print "For Sale" Sign

Payment Calculator

Equipment

Air Conditioning

Power Steering

Power Windows

Power Door Locks

Tilt Wheel

Cruise Control

AM/FM Stereo

Single Compact Disc

ABS (4-Wheel)

Leather

Power Seat

Premium Wheels

Consumer Rated Condition: Fair

"Fair" condition means that the vehicle has some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition. This vehicle has a clean title history , the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional. The tires may need to be replaced. There may be some repairable rust damage.

Private Party Value Search Local Listings for This Car $825

Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

-----------------------------------------------------

this was from kelly blue book value. Now i understand that you have some performance parts involved in this car. Now I am sure that they are not worth $2100 to bring this value up. think the price is alittle high. My suggestion keep the car you arent going to get what you have in it.

~Geoff locke.

Originally posted by stealthmonkey:

Free Record Check

Insurance Quote

Print "For Sale" Sign

Payment Calculator

Equipment

Air Conditioning

Power Steering

Power Windows

Power Door Locks

Tilt Wheel

Cruise Control

AM/FM Stereo

Single Compact Disc

ABS (4-Wheel)

Leather

Power Seat

Premium Wheels

"Fair" condition means that the vehicle has some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition. This vehicle has a clean title history , the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional. The tires may need to be replaced. There may be some repairable rust damage.

Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

this was from kelly blue book value. Now i understand that you have some performance parts involved in this car. Now I am sure that they are not worth $2100 to bring this value up. think the price is alittle high. My suggestion keep the car you arent going to get what you have in it.

~Geoff locke.

It's about supply and demand, not what some stupid book says. I bet the resale value of my car is about $200, but I wouldn't doubt I could sell it for at least $2k.

ohh its worth more than the blue book keep the price u have on it ... if i didnt have so many cars id buy it prolly try to get ya down a lil on price but im no weasel :)its worht 2500 maybe even the 3000 ur asking to the right person .it is about supply nd demand like he said

[ 04. March 2005, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: jamesn69camaro ]

Originally posted by stealthmonkey:

Free Record Check

Insurance Quote

Print "For Sale" Sign

Payment Calculator

Equipment

Air Conditioning

Power Steering

Power Windows

Power Door Locks

Tilt Wheel

Cruise Control

AM/FM Stereo

Single Compact Disc

ABS (4-Wheel)

Leather

Power Seat

Premium Wheels

~Geoff locke.

Your a jackass !

First off I am sure that he will take less than 3000 you alway ask more than what you need for the car becouse people want to think they are getting a better deal. Second he did not ask for your input. Third that car is a fast, clean, rust free, and RUNNING "dsm" they don't have a catagory in Kbb for that.

Go back to your cow of a car and shhhhh!

exactly correct. I know a good deal about DSMs obviously and I still paid above the Edmunds (more accurate) retail price on my most recent purchase. I am still quite sure that I got a deal on it as well.

$3000 is not uncommon for a clean, Running, Correctly modified 90. The turbo alone is worth more than the KBB quoted value. (PS. a Sleeper 16g is a 20g wheel in a standard stock mitsu compressor housing). Add the fmic, the BR FP regulator ($300), the SAFC, etc and you could part it out for much more than 3k. Obviously the kid isnt ignorant and understands that he wont get what he put in... but the price already reflects that.

If you have a legit offer, the phone number is there. I dont recommend calling him with $810 though.

I think it's a good price, considering how clean the car is, plus the mods and such. I got my AE86 for about $400, but I see stock SR5s selling for $2000 on ebay regularly, so it just goes to show that kbb doesn't take supply and demand into account.

he has decided to part out the car. The remaining parts unaccounted for....

FP Sleeper 16g $650

550cc injectors $175

If you're interested in the car itself put back to stock make him an offer.

Originally posted by buckeye:

Your a jackass !

First off I am sure that he will take less than 3000 you alway ask more than what you need for the car becouse people want to think they are getting a better deal. Second he did not ask for your input. Third that car is a fast, clean, rust free, and RUNNING "dsm" they don't have a catagory in Kbb for that.

Go back to your cow of a car and shhhhh!

did you notice i didnt post in the other dsm forsale thread cause that one is defantly worth what they are asking for it. I am sorry a bunch of $100 mods is not going to make up for a couple grand worth of difference. all i was trying to say to this fellow. is if he wants more money out of it he should de mod it and sell the parts seperate. he will get more ask bryon from qauntum how much problems he had selling a medium modded car.