F.S. 1995 Acura Integra GSR

ICEMAN1647545504

I'm posting this for my cousin. It's a 1995 Acura Integra GSR V-TECH, 5 speed, black with black leather, sunroof, aloy wheels and it has 97000 miles. He is asking $3500.00 for it. This is not my car, so for any questions please just call him on his cell phone 614-778-2747, Goran.

Thank you.

is there any problems with the vehicle? how often were oil changes done?

who do i call about this car the "goran" dude in the first post or do i call rolla?

if u still have it next week, after finals i'll come take a look at it. do you mind if i test thr compression?

i better let them know now to be a dick or anything but. I went and looked at it and the right front fender is desinigrated the front bumper is crackedin half and the airbags have been deployed.... but the car is an absolute steal for how well it runs!!!!!!!!! Somebody jump on it it just seems like a little to big of a projectr for me... good luck

ok here is the whole story this car was purchaced from a friend with a serious drinking problem he diched the car while he was drunk. car got impounded and he went to jail. goran paid for the car and got it out of the impound yard. this is why the car has a good title rhe previous owner didnt want the insurance company to know that he wrecked it.the reason that i know so much about the car is i am the one that was going to fix the car so i have lookede the car over very closely. it needs a lower control arm front bumper pass side front fender pass front wheel (might be bent but we have not had it checked) and a pass side c/v shaft. here is why in needs these parts when the car was diched it broke the ball joint which pulled the shaft apart and since it hit so close to the airbag sensor it deployed them. as far as the way the car runs, it purrs there is no mods done it was maintained very well recently had the water pump and t-belt replaced and if i remember correctly it was also tuned up at the same time.

since there has been so many people saying they want the car and never showing back up goran had the suspension parts delivered today and i do belive that the body parts will be here soon. so if any one is serious about the car you better move fast. because when the body parts arrive i will have it fixed and painted with in a couple days.

oh berto i forgot to answer your question if you want to pull the plugs and do a compression test you are more than welcome to do so. gorans # is the 778# and mine (rolla) is 614 496 4969 feel free to call either of us

Originally posted by buckeye:

Car is in good shape I was looking into buying it but I want to go faster than my bank account will allow with passen prices. Car is a super buy though, Pretty easy fix too, I could have it fixed in a weekend with all the parts before hand

Passen is over priced!! You should have checked out SlowMotion!

This car screams for a JDM frontend Conversion!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...