Rather noobish

zuht

Hey all,

I have finally acquired a fun car after all these years (a 2003 Mustang Mach1 about a month ago), so I thought I would see what CR is all about (had a few friends in here). As for the car, I haven't done any mods yet and have no grand plans yet. And of course, I probably do not drive it very well at this point. I hope to pick some brains for ideas, and hope not to pick any fights (or noses) in the process. Oh, and for what it's worth, I live on the far east side (Gahanna/Blacklick), work on the NE side, and am often in the Galloway area visiting. So, if anyone is interested in picking on me or bullshitting in person, you know roughly where to find me tongue.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by zuht:

Hey all,

I have finally acquired a fun car after all these years (a 2003 Mustang Mach1 about a month ago), so I thought I would see what CR is all about (had a few friends in here). As for the car, I haven't done any mods yet and have no grand plans yet. And of course, I probably do not drive it very well at this point. I hope to pick some brains for ideas, and hope not to pick any fights (or noses) in the process. Oh, and for what it's worth, I live on the far east side (Gahanna/Blacklick), work on the NE side, and am often in the Galloway area visiting. So, if anyone is interested in picking on me or bullshitting in person, you know roughly where to find me tongue.gif

now that is how a noob should post........welcome to the board