Alright, I'll post up too, new guy here

Bam

What up guys? I've met some of you at Geero's a few times and seen others out cruising, seems like a nice enough bunch, smile.gif . I'm Matt, live up off 270/Sawmill area and currently driving a 98 GTI VR6. But that won't be for long, it's for sale and I'm working on aquiring a 1996 Civic hatch w/ b16 out of an SI, quite a few mods, very nice. So yes, I'll be another Honduhhh owner in columbus, but it's my first one and I'm trying to own one of every car, lol. I'm always up for a good time...(cough*race*cough).

Later

Matt

Yellow what? Nope, my GTI is black, and this civic I am picking up is Silver. The civic is completely stock exterior wise except for the drop, stock rear muffler, exhaust ends right before that. smile.gif I doubt you could have seen it unless you've been down to Texas lately. Hey Ricochet, IM me on AIM if you ever get on, got a few questions for you.

AIM: Black98Beast

Matt

Guest FBody Addict
Originally posted by 2.8GTI:

seems like a nice enough bunch, smile.gif

he hasn't been around very long then

Hi, i'm John, the guy everyone will/has told you to ignore because i'm apparently an idiot/moron/dumbass/loser insert whatever insult

anyway, i look forward to you jumping on the bandwagon and hating on every opinion i have

• Casper unlocked this topic