Looking for a new name

QueenBee

HELL YEAH! What a relationship...both riding kawi's! Those are my type of couples! :cool:

I have a feeling by watching Sinner and picking up on his style and by seeing these green rims....

...that her bike will be pimpalicious green with green neons....RIGHT SINSTER? :D

:zx10r:

HELL YEAH! What a relationship...both riding kawi's! Those are my type of couples! :cool:

I have a feeling by watching Sinner and picking up on his style and by seeing these green rims....

...that her bike will be pimpalicious green with green neons....RIGHT SINSTER? :D

:zx10r:

I not sure what she whats to do...yet...

Im looking at doing WHITE lights to shine off all the GREEN flake....

I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.. .

A big day? Doing what? ....

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

I have that DVD. Oldschool was a funny movie. I might watch it this weekend, since it's been so long.

"Your my BOY BLUE!" :drink:

• 4 weeks later...

OK HELP!!!!!!!!!! Who all have seen the bike and no me. Need a name. Seriously. It has now become a game $100.00 to the one I may use. Keep in mind needs to fit on the bike plate. Plate will be decided a week from now JULY 6th. Have fun.

OK HELP!!!!!!!!!! Who all have seen the bike and no me. Need a name. Seriously. It has now become a game $100.00 to the one I may use. Keep in mind needs to fit on the bike plate. Plate will be decided a week from now JULY 6th. Have fun.

How about:

"Greenie" Sometimes less is more.

or

"Shrek" or "Fiona"

Ok...here are my suggestions

BHAVE

MSSIN (miss whitey)

PMS N

RAG N

BOOGR (as in a greenie)

Q TEE

2NICE

2DIE4

GOD S

N2 69

321GO

FAQU2 (F*ck you too)

FAWQ

4U2NV

IBITE

ICRZY

OGASM

HOOKR

HOOKM

ISUCK

NERDY

ITLDO

OFACE (office space)

NAW T

PAID4

PRAYN or PRAYR or IPRAY (since you ride with SINS)

and my personal favorite and only relation to your green bike is:

BOOGR (as in a greenie)

Ok...i'm tired of this...i got some of these from

http://www-chaos.umd.edu/misc/origplates.html

and some i made up as i stole from other ideas. hopefully this helps. Another trick is to substitute the O with Q. Like LQQKY. (God Bless google) Or, S with 5...as in PU55Y :p

i figured you put about 100x's more effort in to the camping trip and the scavenger hunt...i guess we're almost even then (even though there's no way in hell my team could've lost by 400 pts) :)