i will now finally introduce myself

villision1647545496

I have been a member of CR for a while. I guess i am lazy cause i am just now getting around to introducing myself.

Some of you may know me, some may not. I am Ty, i dive a 93 Mazda Rx-7. I am also looking at purchsing a Lexus IS300 or an evo 8, but only time will tell on that one. I just thought i would say hi.

Thanks

Ty

[ 13. January 2005, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: 1 DIRTY 7 ]

Orion, to answer your question. I have wanted an evo 8 for some time now. But honestly, i am affraid i will attempt to mod it. We all know rotories are not reliable, so that is what i am after, A daily driver. The evo 8 is such a great platform I probably mod it, therefore not making it just as much as relaible as my 7(i doubt that is possible, but you get the idea.

So with that in mind, i am after something slow, 4 doors, and something the ladies like!

Ty

Guest LexIS300
I love my IS-300, even though its a E-Shift. I don't plan on modding it though, just enjoying the hell of it! It's one fun car to drive around imo, and most who have drove them will agree, even with the lack of speed. Welcome to CR though!

Aren't you also the guy that signed up here about the same time you were having some (unfounded) problems with quite a few of the local RX-7 guys. Many of whom are very well respected around here. And every post you made at first was to try and bash them?

[ 13. January 2005, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: Neo ]

Originally posted by Neo:

Aren't you also the guy that also signed up here about the same time you were having some (unfounded) problems with quite a few of the local RX-7 guys. Many of whom are very well respected around here. And every post you made at first was to try and bash them?

oh snap!

Originally posted by Neo:

Aren't you also the guy that signed up here about the same time you were having some (unfounded) problems with quite a few of the local RX-7 guys. Many of whom are very well respected around here. And every post you made at first was to try and bash them?

Honestly, i don't recall me doing that publicly, i am not saying i didn't do it.

I can beleive i did such a thing, however, over time we all mature and grow up, so in the 8-10 months i have been a member of CR, i have grown up since then.

Now, i don't care who is my friend and who is not, i just wanna race. That is me just being me. For the people I have offended in the past, i do appologize once yet again. Now i just want to be an active member of CR.

Ty

Originally posted by Skidmark:

My n/a Honda is faster than a 300.. they look cool but are fucking slow. Plus I hate them because the overseas version is called an Altezza and they started that faggoty ass tail light bandwagon horse shit over here

I have no doubt that any honda is faster than the 300, but that is all the more reason to purchase it, Keep it reliable, so i have something nice and quiet to drive when my fd is broke. :D

Ty

• Casper unlocked this topic