Hello

Guest Tigress01

Guest Tigress01
Hey, what's up? I'm AJ and I live in the Reynoldsburg area. I have a 01 Mustang GT with the whole Vortech supercharger kit, 70 mm throttle body, long tubed headers, high flow x pipe with cats, Flowmaster mufflers, and other mods. I'm looking forward to meeting some people here.

Welcome Tigress. Weather permitting you can usually meet CR folks on Friday & Saturday nites. Monitor the "meetings & events" area, that will tell you where everyone is? Typically we meet around 10:00 or 10:30, Hooters, Krogers, Jegs, all in Reynoldsburg - graemlins/thumb.gif

Guest Tigress01
Yeah, I roll around in a fully kitted yellow Stang every now and then to check out the cars. Ya can't miss me. :-D I'm going up to the trails Friday so maybe I'll meet with you guys Saturday.

Guest mudbutt
Originally posted by Tigress:

with the whole Vortech supercharger kit

Im sure glad you arent rollin around with half a kit, that wouldnt do you much good.

You'd go to any site featuring airplanes, find a pilot's picture, copy, then paste.

However, if you're wondering about avatars, then you'd click on "My Profile" at the top of the screen, then click "View/Update Profile," then scroll down and click "Change Avatar" or whatever it says there.

Guest Tigress01
yeah that was before i had anything done to my car..its not that fast lol but anyway im getting it dynoed again thursday but before the sc it dynoed at 270 hp/420tq..how fast is your car?

Guest Tigress01
thats awesome there was a guy at the dyno shop who worked at a shop that specializes in mustangs so i might be taking a trip there sometime