dublin area newb

scubasteve4533

Originally posted by JEEENKINNNS:

There was a scubasteve with a jillion posts on clubsi a couple years back, was that you?

ps ohiohondas sucks massive scrote. quick civics and a sense of humor aren't welcome there for some reason..

na that wasnt me i've been on OH for only a couple months... as for the quick civics and sense of humor thing... you probably know BROKENLIMITS from clubsi who is currently banned from OH for "foul humor"

Because every mod there on OH was always picked last for games. Now they think they have picking power by being a mod on that board. Me and Brian have a special place in our hearts for OH. smile.gif

Originally posted by SHIEF:

Because every mod there on OH was always picked last for games. Now they think they have picking power by being a mod on that board. Me and Brian have a special place in our hearts for OH. smile.gif

I think MOST people that race hondas were last picked in games, or rode the short bus.

Originally posted by buckeye:

I think MOST people that race hondas were last picked in games, or rode the short bus.

Now, now. I was never picked last for games, and yes it's true I messed with hondas for a couple years. But mine were go, not show. How do you think I know how gay ohiohondas site/mods are? smile.gif

Now, now. I was never picked last for games, and yes it's true I messed with hondas for a couple years. But mine were go, not show. How do you think I know how gay ohiohondas site/mods are? smile.gif

How about Continue to mess with hondas and never step to a better platform.

hondas = gay

fixed

welcome anyways though

and +1 for telling your honda buddies to meet somewhere else...

and if you know the guy in the white mustang that did the burn out at hooters saturday night, make sure to tell him he's getting balltapped...

*THIS ISN'T ME THREATENING PHYSICAL HARM TO ANYONE, SO DON'T GIVE ME ANY SHIT*

Originally posted by Ich bin der Teufel:

fixed

welcome anyways though

and +1 for telling your honda buddies to meet somewhere else...

and if you know the guy in the white mustang that did the burn out at hooters saturday night, make sure to tell him he's getting balltapped...

*THIS ISN'T ME THREATENING PHYSICAL HARM TO ANYONE, SO DON'T GIVE ME ANY SHIT*

Ban for threats tongue.gif

-Marc