Now hiring: assemblers

JaSSon

Nasco Services is hiring "Flex-tech" assemblers.

The job in a nutshell: You'll drive to various Lowe's stores (possibily other retail stores as well) and assemble grills, furnature, wheel-barrows, patio furnature, etc. Any Lowe's store in Central Ohio is fair game.

The Pay: 1-2 weeks of paid training at $8 or $9 an hour. After that a 90 days of a guarnteed MINIUM of $9/hour. (minium meaning if you can't assemble $9/hour worth of grills, you'll still get at least $9/hour) Once you're out of training pay is PER PIECE. Each grill/table/etc has a dollar amount associated with it. They'll probablly tell you to expect to make $8-$9 an hour. If you're not a retard, expect $10-$11. On a busy day I can pull $13-$16/hour, but my position is slightly different.

The details: Expect to work Saturdays. When I was hired in this position, I usually got Saturdays off, but that's not a guarntee. Tools (including power tools!) are provided to you, however the company charges $10 a week, which is tax deductable. This is guarnteed steady work until at least september. After that you may be switched to another part of the company, I'm not sure.

If you're interested shoot me a PM with your full name, address and best telephone number at which you can be reached. If you have any questions PM me or catch me on AIM at "NX Pony".

Originally posted by Ricochet:

I was at that store today and Alan said he had one no-show. I hope you didn't tell him I was the one who referred you..

It'll prob reflect on me. I sent Shelly (Nasco DM)your info.