Crash on 270 this morning

lemosley01

the driver that the bike hit didn't know that the bike hit him, but got only a few houndred feet up the road before he was stopped by a car, i drive a dump truck, and i have had a car hit me at 45mph and i didn't know it, and was sitting still. what a bad way to go, i fill for the family. i hope it wasn't anyone on here. you guy's watch your selfs out there, nobody else is.

If you're going 100 MPH while riding a vehicle, especially a motorcycle, why would you be doing anything other than watching for DumpTrucks in your path?

That's what I'm saying. You're on a vehicle that might just have a slight handling and power advantage over a DUMP TRUCK and you manage to rear end the thing? 80-100mph isn't that fast on a bike. I think it's probably a good thing the guy died that way he can't spread his obviously brilliant seed to the rest of the gene pool.

But, unfortunately, chances are if he was dumb enough to rear end a dump truck he's already got a babies momma who's now missing her babies daddy.

That's what I'm saying. You're on a vehicle that might just have a slight handling and power advantage over a DUMP TRUCK and you manage to rear end the thing? 80-100mph isn't that fast on a bike. I think it's probably a good thing the guy died that way he can't spread his obviously brilliant seed to the rest of the gene pool.

But, unfortunately, chances are if he was dumb enough to rear end a dump truck he's already got a babies momma who's now missing her babies daddy.

80 is easy on a modern sportbike, and, when traffic is clear I'll run about that during rush hour. But where this happened (270 N/70 interchange) it ALWAYS gets slowed up during rush hour. Why you would blast into that area during rush, I have no ida.

80-100 mph is a big gap and was probably observed by those around him - most people can't judge speed so I don't think we really know how fast he was going. Fast enough to get the job done.

80 is easy on a modern sportbike, and, when traffic is clear I'll run about that during rush hour. But where this happened (270 N/70 interchange) it ALWAYS gets slowed up during rush hour. Why you would blast into that area during rush, I have no ida.

80-100 mph is a big gap and was probably observed by those around him - most people can't judge speed so I don't think we really know how fast he was going. Fast enough to get the job done.

that just it traffic wasnt all that clear he was doing those speeds in morning rush hour traffic.

Also I heard that the was a second bike that was with him an he saw everything happen. That has to really suck watching your friend die in front of you.