Truck Junkyards?

cptn janks

anyone know of any junkyards around that deal in larger truck parts, or, more specifically, diesel engines?

went to U wrench it, but nary a diesel (namely a 1995 ford 7.3 powerstroke) was to be found... called around a few places, and everyone else had exactly zero diesels.

one guy said to try Deer Creek Truck Parts in circleville, but was wondering if there was a similar place in columbus, to save myself a drive to roundtown.

any ideas?

Circleville is probably your best chance for something like a diesel truck junk yard. If not you could try some of the junkyards around columbus that deal specifically with heavy trucks. Not sure what part your looking for, but I'd guess that a diesel that size is probably in some commerical trucks.

Evan

actually the only one was Wirthmans that was downtown, but they are gone now. Circleville is your best bet. They know what they have though and can work with you over the phone to see if they have what you need. That will save you the trip down. Short of that there is a place on the far east end of Newark that deals in truck parts but I can't even remember what the name of that place is.