Mustang guys... Need swap info

still2hi

I have a buddy that wants to swap a 351 and a 6 spd into is 98 mustang. I was wondering the best combo, best motor, and everything I can for him before he gets into this project. So if anyone can tell me a good site to find information on, parts or anything at all about this swap, it will all be appreciated.

Thanks Brandon

that is a DUMB idea. No offense to your friend but the 98s have a lot of issues with parts you will have to change out then bye by eto the computer and he is just making a BIG mistake there are so many other options he could do that wouldnt be that hard!

Guest powers
well first off i don't think anyone makes a bellhousing for a windsor block to mate to a t-56. I could be worng but I don't think so. If you buddy wants cubes just put a 5.4 modular motor in.

I dont know much about mustangs and all of the engines and whats easy and whats not. I just wanted to find out some info before hand. It is a 6 cyl. I dont know what he wants to do, but I will tell him everything you guys said. I am trying to get him to buy a foxbody and keep his 98 for a daily, but I dont know what he wants to do. Whats the swap like for the 4.6 4v? Any info on that.

Thanks Brandon

The swaps. Are HARD and not fun. If hes a very good mechanic to do this then we prolly would not be having this coversation but ..... To make the car fast = fun or a easy swap..

here some options I used to mod 3.8 v6s even being told its futile.

www3.8mstuang.com

Options I can suggest

BPU++

CAI/Pipes/Shiftkit/Gear swap in the rear.

make the car a tad more fun.

4.2 swap

Gets you nice power for the price (600+)

190+hp/240+tq

Supercharger 3000

250hp + fun to drive

3.8 Split port 1000$

190hp/200tq

Nitrous 600$

250hp but refils costs you moneys:)