Becareful in Old Hilliard Area

Mark1647545493

On Sunday Aug. 7th two black men pulled into the apartment complex parking lot where I live (Wayne St and North St) and ordered a pizza to one of the apartments. When the pizza guy got there they robbed him. Last week a man was kidnapped out of his garage and was then taken to an ATM where they made him pull out cash.

So anyone in this area be on the watch for shaddy assholes lurking around.

Guest GSRchick714
Thats sad...Hilliard is supposed to be nice :( I'm glad I live in a little neighborhood away from other stuff. Not that it will help if thats where the criminal wants to go though :rolleyes:

The pizza shop where my sister works in Hilliard has been robbed 3 times in the past couple months. I also heard a number of other businesses in the area have been robbed. Its probabally the same guys doing all of this stuff. Things just aren't as safe as they used to be.

I take my 3 yr old girl to gymnastics class just 4 houses down from the gun shop in old hilliard. I'll have to watch my back b/c i'll beat someone to death with my bare hands before i let anything happen to her. Its pretty sad you have to worry about that at all let alone in a nice community like old Hilliard.

I take my 3 yr old girl to gymnastics class just 4 houses down from the gun shop in old hilliard. I'll have to watch my back b/c i'll beat someone to death with my bare hands before i let anything happen to her. Its pretty sad you have to worry about that at all let alone in a nice community like old Hilliard.

My apartment complex is directly behind that dance school you take your daughter too.

I've already armed my girlfriend with a stun gun. (Hope she never has to use it!)

BTW.....I HATE CRIMINALS.

My apartment complex is directly behind that dance school you take your daughter too.

I've already armed my girlfriend with a stun gun. (Hope she never has to use it!)

BTW.....I HATE CRIMINALS.

I would also suggest sending her to a self defense class or something to that effect. That stun gun will do her no good if she freezes/freaks out in a bad situation. Regardless of what kind of personal protection someone has in a situation like that, the best thing someone can do is keep a level head. Any self defense class that's worth any amount you pay for it should primarily focus on that fact, imho.

For your sake I hope she never has to use it either, just a thought that popped into my head.