Yellow C6 vette

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

we raced head's up, off the flag.he lost bye three car 's. no i didnt spray him.

he was talking about putting a wet kit on it, but didn't get a chance to talk to him about it...

Guest Removed
whats was you guys times??

Not sure the light's at maroin are fucked up! Hell my timeslip said I had a perfect RT, and I only got a trap speed.(since bill died that track is going to hell!)

Way to go squirrel Rob. That young C6 owner couldn't drive that Vette if his life depended upon it. He manages to bust 14 second time slips. Now, if your piss ass only beat him by three cars, I truely feel ashamed for your car.

Way to go squirrel Rob. That young C6 owner couldn't drive that Vette if his life depended upon it. He manages to bust 14 second time slips. Now, if your piss ass only beat him by three cars, I truely feel ashamed for your car.

NO, i'm not the best driver around but then again i never said i was. i've only ran my car a couple times and yes i have ran a couple 14's 13.9's but how are you going to critisize me for going to the track to practice launching the car. those 14's are with a 2.4-2.6 60' and when i spin that bad whats the use in running the piss out of it the rest of the way down the track. my best so far is still slow. i ran a 13.3 with a 2.2 60' at 107. i've only had the car since april and i'm not familiar with it enough to be out trying to set any records i've only drivin it 4,000 miles since then and my tires aren't helping much either, they are only supposed to last 8-10,000 miles and mine have more then 12,000 on them so they are well past the wear bars.

we raced head's up, off the flag.he lost bye three car 's. no i didnt spray him.

he was talking about putting a wet kit on it, but didn't get a chance to talk to him about it...

well it wasn't me because i don't race on the street. and i dont remember talking to anyone about spraying the vette...... check your PM's

NO, i'm not the best driver around but then again i never said i was. i've only ran my car a couple times and yes i have ran a couple 14's 13.9's but how are you going to critisize me for going to the track to practice launching the car. those 14's are with a 2.4-2.6 60' and when i spin that bad whats the use in running the piss out of it the rest of the way down the track. my best so far is still slow. i ran a 13.3 with a 2.2 60' at 107. i've only had the car since april and i'm not familiar with it enough to be out trying to set any records i've only drivin it 4,000 miles since then and my tires aren't helping much either, they are only supposed to last 8-10,000 miles and mine have more then 12,000 on them so they are well past the wear bars.

You just made gearhead559's car even slower, by this post. Keep up the good work, we thank you for it.

Guest Removed

Well glenn will critisize you period . ( it's about time He take's his hands off George's dick long enough to type something !) Because he is a ass. He hasn't picked on me in a week, or my JYM!

Beside's when i'm so far out on a car I start backing off in third, and patting the gas.

I'm sure Rob heard it!

maroin suck's for tracion anyway!

And reread it!

Guest Removed
I truely feel ashamed for your car.

You want the same race then Glenn. Same spot ,my JYM and your vette.

Head's up from a dig. Let's see if you can chase me down .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You want the same race then Glenn. Same spot ,my JYM and your vette.

Head's up from a dig. Let's see if you can chase me down .

Listen you hillbilly mullett, I have already told you I would crush you. Your vagina keeps you from acting. Bring the cash and race me you panzy!