Job needed for the wife.

Buck531

Looking for a job for the wife. Part time. M-TH only (kids in school), preferrably 9:30-3:00 or so.

She really doesn't have any computer skills.

No cashiers (not that great at math)

Was thinking of a Hostess job or something at a Resturant.

Anyone have any ideas? or know of any place?

How is she on manual labor? I possibly can get her ann AM position at Pier 1 Imports DC in Grove City.

eh.. I dunno.. Define manual labor. (at this job).

I'd rather not have her work retail (if tha'ts what it is)

Grove City is kind of a distance from Gahanna. Both our kids are going to school in Gahanna and would rather her work either in Westerville or Gahanna.

Yeah yeah yeah.. I know.. with all these stipulations, she'll never find a job.

She hasn't worked in 4 1/2 years. Just need something to fill in the time so to speak. Nothing that hard, nothing too easy. Nothing that pays 4.25 an hour either :).

Daniel Logistics is usually hiring. Its off of Taylor Rd. I worked there for awhile and its pretty repetitive stuff but very easy and alot of mothers work there. They seem to enjoy it because they have people their age to talk to. Pretty much you just re-tag items and misc stuff like that. No heavy lifting. Work is in the morning until 4 I think but if she needs off earlier they can work that out also.

eh.. I dunno.. Define manual labor. (at this job).

I'd rather not have her work retail (if tha'ts what it is)

Grove City is kind of a distance from Gahanna. Both our kids are going to school in Gahanna and would rather her work either in Westerville or Gahanna.

Yeah yeah yeah.. I know.. with all these stipulations, she'll never find a job.

She hasn't worked in 4 1/2 years. Just need something to fill in the time so to speak. Nothing that hard, nothing too easy. Nothing that pays 4.25 an hour either :).

Nope no retail here, It's in a warehouse she would be picking merchandice and packing it for delivery starting pay is 12.40hr from 4pm till 9 for a 5hr part time or 230 for full timers

As far as how laboritive it is abit rough but mostly small boxes

Hmm.. interesting.

The hours that would have to be are these.. since the kids go to school during the day. She would need to work something like 9:30/10:00 till 3:00.

Let me know if that works.

Sounds like a pretty easy job.. and pays nice too :).. just wondering about the hours.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in the Burg,and there is 3 tailor roads. Do you have a address for Daniel Logistics? If thay have an opening.

Please call me at 614-657-5582 or 614-866-8481 and leave a message. I realy need a job. I dont have internet at the moment. Anothny was kind to let me use his connection.

Thanks Rob (Blazen)