Gas is now over 3.00 in COlumbus and Chillicothe

CJINOHIO03

this is absolutely ridiculous, what a fucking scam, so the damned hurricane wipes out a bunch of shit and the fucking gas companys see this as an opportunity to gouge the public some fucking more. I got an e-mail that as a protest to the rise in prices NO ONE is to buy gas on the 10 of september, not sure if anyone else has gotten it, and I know that one day ain't shit, but if it even gets the fuckers thinking, it would be worth it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

research;

Louisiana has 17 refineries feeding 2 pipelines, accounting for 16% of the US's domestic oil supply. Both pipe lines are undamaged, though one has no power. 80% of the refineries are able to operate, even if at deminished capacity. The spars are fine, they weather storms better then almost anything else.

So we still have all of our foreign oil sources, and an operational pipeline. Gas should not go up more then 5-10%...but they are predicting over $4, about 60-80% (from monday).

From the time gasoline began being sold to the public, it took almost 80 years for it to rise it's first 50 cents, yesterday it took an afternoon. Opportunists, some one needs to burn some mansions to make a point.

How much is 100 octane unleaded at the Sunoco on Hamilton right now?

I just filled up the Formula with 94, but if these prices are going to continue, I'll go ahead and bump up the timing and run straight 100 instead. I mean, if it's only going to be $1 more a gallon over what 94 will cost me, might as well, since I don't normally rack the miles up on it anyway.

As for the Moostang.....might have to break out the timing light and turn back the timing so I can run 87 again.

Sunoco GT100 is 4.50 a gal as of 7:30am thismorning.

Guest Scooter
Finally Gas costs more than Milk!

I remember a while back when the price of gas was nearing $2, and people were like, "Yeah, well milk still costs more than gas per gallon!"

I hated those people. I mean, who buys 15 gallons of milk at a time, anyways? That's why gas prices suck. If we ran a whole week on 1 gallon of gas, no one would really complain...

Gas is now more than milk, so what have you got to say now?? :mad:

yeah prices suck put what can you do not drive. What really sucks I have heard prices are going to spike again for the weekend rush with it being a holiday weekend and all.

also on a side note the wife an me a flying to chicoga for the weekend and it was cheaper for us to fly they to drive. tell me if that makes sence...