Truck and Trailer needed!

AngryBMW

Alright guys, i'm taking the El Camino to Norwalk on the 9th, and I would really like to trailer it.

If anyone on here has a trailer and a truck and would be willing to either loan them to me, or would like to drive them up I would greatly appreciate it. Im willing to pay for gas and some kind of compensation for the miles on the truck and trailer.

Any help would be appreciated,

-Marc

Alright guys, i'm taking the El Camino to Norwalk on the 9th, and I would really like to trailer it.

If anyone on here has a trailer and a truck and would be willing to either loan them to me, or would like to drive them up I would greatly appreciate it. Im willing to pay for gas and some kind of compensation for the miles on the truck and trailer.

Any help would be appreciated,

-Marc

how fast do thank it will run

Haha, yea. I already talked to Rick, He wants me to pay for gas.... and with that truck, and 3.00+ I'll ride hahaha. I do have a really nice bikeramp now too. The Pop picked it up since I seem to be using truck beds so often ;).

Anyway, Goodluck getting a trailer.

Haha, yea. I already talked to Rick, He wants me to pay for gas.... and with that truck, and 3.00+ I'll ride hahaha. I do have a really nice bikeramp now too. The Pop picked it up since I seem to be using truck beds so often ;).

What a cheap ass.

-Marc

I asked about a ramp because, since I'm hauling a car out there already it would be no problem to load up your bike in the bed of my truck too.

I asked about a ramp because, since I'm hauling a car out there already it would be no problem to load up your bike in the bed of my truck too.

Well then I will have to take you up on that offer. I will throw you a few bucks for gas, I just can't fill your tank up haha.

Lets put 2 bikes in that pickup bed :) I would like to go but Im not riding all the way to norwalk and back.

Hmm, dunno if we can pull that off but I guess we can try. I'm not willing to have 4 people in the truck though, 3 is the limit with my access cab instead of true four door. If you could ride up with someone else, I guess I could haul both bikes.

Note to Rigsby and Ben, I do not have tie down straps, you guys will need to provide some.