Dynotune Motorsports Awesome Job

Guest mudbutt

Guest mudbutt
Brought a focus up to columbus to have brian and howard chip tune it. I have to say that was THE best customer service I have EVER had hands down. They worked with us to find a maf, when we found that the one we had was doa, they also tried to help us try to resolve an idle issue, that we later found was preexistant with the car. This is just a small bit of the extra effort they put to make me and in turn my customer satisfied. Brian was also not afraid to reveal what changes he had made and allow me to go over the maps and logs. No shroud of secrets. I will reccomend them to anyone for dyno time or superchips custom tuning. Well worth the drive.

brian definately does have the best customer service. i have delt wiht him and his dad before, and will continue to use them, and refer whoever i can to them. brian i forgot to mention, my cousin couldnt make it to tune is 01 V6 stang. he got hit and the front end of his car got damaged pretty well. it should be on the road by the end of this month, and we will set something up.