O-h

Lustalbert

That was a fairly dominating performance by Ohio State. They were very solid on defense - and my impression is that Miami is a very talented team. The spread offense makes me orgasm.

Ohio State 34 --- Texas 17

As an aside, Oklahoma lost. Not to fret, Sooner fans - I'm sure you'll backdoor your way into the BCS championship game. For a third time.

http://fightmusic.com/mp3/big10/Ohio_State__Buckeye_Battle_Cry.mp3

Very nice to see Tressle open up the offense with all the talented recievers we have, and the defense looked awesome untill we put in the backups late in the fourth quarter. Can't wait for the Texas game. :D

On a side note, my condolences to any Oklahoma fans but hey, there's only so much you can do against the football dynasty that is the Texas Christian University Horned Frogs.:lol:

i loved the fact that miami didn't score until the second and third string players went in. hell, i've never even heard of half the osu players on the field when miami started scoring. it was great. come on texas... we're ready...

you will all hate me when you find out how rediculously awesome my season tickets are.

9AA row 4. 4 rows from the field in the corner of the endzone. look fo rme on TV bitches. :D

Berto, we're in the same section :cool: Brandon and I have tickets right next to each other

-Marc