Myspace

ohio_wookie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goddamn fucking myspace makes me log in everytime I click an above link and then it forgets that I wanted to go to said link. Myspace is the only fucking site that I have to log in over and over again every 3 fucking minuts.

I have the same problem using Firefox and I literally just started using it yesterday. :o

Guest MissTypeS
Ah yes, I love The Lab Rats. Glad to see you're a fan as well. Best white MC/DJ combination I've ever encountered. I follow them around like a lost puppy. Kind of like how Rotarded follows around his dignity. ;) Hey Ho!

Ah yes, I love The Lab Rats. Glad to see you're a fan as well. Best white MC/DJ combination I've ever encountered. I follow them around like a lost puppy. Kind of like how Rotarded follows around his dignity. ;) Hey Ho!

stalker say who?

I first saw them at Whiskey Dicks last spring, they performed with my fraternity brother's band. I was pretty surprised at how good they were. Pretty interesting story about how he started rapping and everything. I've only seen them live just a few times though

myspace is the lame. my sister has one, and all she does on that is click 'reject' when sketchy 25 year old dudes friend her (she's 15). yeah, i bet some of you fuckers have tried to get on her, you sick bastards.

She approved me... :confused::p

-Marc