The S-10 has left the driveway

desperado

Well, it's gone. I figured that it was never going to get built anyhow, so I sent it down the road. It's just better this way. I can get back to whatever it was that I was going to do instead of working on it. Even though I haven't worked on it in months. So whatever it was that I was going to do, I will get back to quicker than I would have if I had not got rid of the car.

he is still waiting for you to accept his challenge in the kitchen
Apparently you can not read. Its ok your from Bainbridge.

I am leaving for Florida on friday, and will not be back till the 20th, but when I get back like I said I will be more then glad to drive my car over to his junk yard, and race him.

As for you, please tell me you really do not need those drag radials to get into the 13's....

well you could always race him before if it wasn't for the fact, that you managed to curb your car doing 10 mph around a turn in a neighborhood, but i guess instead of teaching people from bainbridge on how to properly use the words YOUR and YOU'RE they were teaching us the complexities of which line to take in low speed corners to avoid deadly obstacles like mud, sounds like you should stick to front wheel drive econoboxes

well you could always race him before if it wasn't for the fact, that you managed to curb your car doing 10 mph around a turn in a neighborhood, but i guess instead of teaching people from bainbridge on how to properly use the words YOUR and YOU'RE they were teaching us the complexities of which line to take in low speed corners to avoid deadly obstacles like mud, sounds like you should stick to front wheel drive econoboxes

Not having power steering did not help, just bad luck, shit happens.

But you should try and borrow those slicks a little longer from Anthony ;)

Brandon, we all know the truth, we all know that you are relieved that I got rid of that thing on the outside chance tat I might have actually got off my ass and built it, and showed you what fast really was.

Theres a car down the street from you that showed me what fast was, no need for you to.

And man you have been sitting on this "outside" chance for awhile now...pot gut

Guest AbeLincolnLS
So much hate thrown around here. Impressionable young minds read this *cough* marc *cough*. What kind of example are we sending to the youth of this board by constantly mud slinging...Especially slinging mud at brandon, because you know if any of it hits him he might slide into another curb...Can't we all just get along? Oh sarcasm, how I love thee.

Well buddy. I see that you still have this concern with my health. It's really nice of you to be worried about my well being. As far as the outside chance, I suppose ther is always the chance that you will get your car back together at some point. I figure that there is also a chance that you learn to drive and not tear up your car "doing like 10 MPH" in your subdivision. There are "outside" chances on alot of things ain't there??

So much hate thrown around here. Impressionable young minds read this *cough* marc *cough*. What kind of example are we sending to the youth of this board by constantly mud slinging...Especially slinging mud at brandon, because you know if any of it hits him he might slide into another curb...Can't we all just get along? Oh sarcasm, how I love thee.

I was sort of wondering when the board started caterring to mud bogging and tough truck competitions, with 240's no less. But that's ok, we got room for everyone I suspect. I wonder what a 240 would look like with a set of 40's under it, all jacked up. I figure I will wait for Brandon to do it since he seems to like to race in the mud to find out. Maybe I need to get the Camaro gone and get a truck, I figure with all this mud racing he's doing, he's gonna challenge me to a race in the mud so he can win.

On a side note. I remember a buddy of mine in highschool, doing donuts in the parkinglot at Watkins and hitting a curb so hard that it seperated the bead from the rim and the tire went flat. We aired the tire back up and he drove it home. So how the hell could a 10 MPH slid into a curb, in mud do so much damage????????

I was sort of wondering when the board started caterring to mud bogging and tough truck competitions, with 240's no less. But that's ok, we got room for everyone I suspect. I wonder what a 240 would look like with a set of 40's under it, all jacked up. I figure I will wait for Brandon to do it since he seems to like to race in the mud to find out. Maybe I need to get the Camaro gone and get a truck, I figure with all this mud racing he's doing, he's gonna challenge me to a race in the mud so he can win.

On a side note. I remember a buddy of mine in highschool, doing donuts in the parkinglot at Watkins and hitting a curb so hard that it seperated the bead from the rim and the tire went flat. We aired the tire back up and he drove it home. So how the hell could a 10 MPH slid into a curb, in mud do so much damage????????

Listen pot gut take your ass hat off and shut the fuck up about shit you do not know a thing about. Pretty simple.... But so I can clear some shit up here is the story for your dyslexic ass

The car runs fine, I was turning around in the subdivision down the street going through the loop, it was very foggy and damp, and there was a 1/2' of mud I did not see till it was too late, and when I went the turn the car didn’t bite. I tried everything, it was similar to sliding on ice, the car hit the curd on a side impact of roughly 10mph, and bent the control arm and inner tie rod, really not much damage, the only reason why the wheel hit the curb, was because I figured saving my front mount should be priority number one. I messed up, it was very very odd and bad tires never help, but that is the only time I have ever come close to "wrecking" a car. I guess it was bad timing, as I just had finally got the car running well two days before.

Anyway pot gut, I am sure I will see your pathetic figure out sooner then later, and you can explain your visions for the 240 swapper to me in person. Hope to see you around

Oh since we are doing side notes, you obviously don't realize that the other people in this thread are friends on mine, just joking around, but it's cool, we need to get to know each other better.

Hey there buddy, since you are continuing to show concern for not only my health, but now my headwear, I figured I should do something nice for you too.. So I called up a friend of mine and he set me up with a set of supers wampers for you, they're 38's so it ain't gonna sit quite as high as you probably want, but they are a start.

And since you are new to this whole redneck, mud truck thing, I picked you up your very first rebel flag and DIXIE air horn.

TV land is showing the Dukes of Hazzard reruns, I would sugest watching to pick up other redneck sayings and the proper way to holler YAAAHOOOOO, as you are catching big air in your 240/mud truck.