Next Big meet

coltboostin

I would not bet the house on the Z06's Colt's car might be a shit box but it will hold its own.It seems the Z06 guys can talk to him on an even kiel but some of you guys that are putting the shit box down and running your mouths,why dont you step up to the plate and race the colt from a roll he would mull you plain and simple.So just keep running your yaps.Dont under estimate what the Colt is capable of or you will look even stupider than you already seem.Just my $.02

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not bet the house on the Z06's Colt's car might be a shit box but it will hold its own.It seems the Z06 guys can talk to him on an even kiel but some of you guys that are putting the shit box down and running your mouths,why dont you step up to the plate and race the colt from a roll he would mull you plain and simple.So just keep running your yaps.Dont under estimate what the Colt is capable of or you will look even stupider than you already seem.Just my $.02

Roll is gay. I've already offered him a race at one of a few track days, with a no show on his part.

Care to remove his undecended testicles from your mouth now?

And your posting about this because..........

The irony of your last sentence kills me.

Roll is gay. I've already offered him a race at one of a few track days, with a no show on his part.

Whem have you invited me to a track day? I will be at the track all day Wednesday, a day I called off work and school. It is not an easy task to get to the track when you have work full time and school full time and have 10x fuckign bills to pay. BTW do you drive your heap to the track or do you slam it on a trailer? Just a question.

If any of this is messed up I am pissed and drunk so fuck it.

I'd invited you to our Norwalk Day on the 9th several times, then there was another rental from Sam at Marion, and another meet up at Dragway 42.....

My "heap" as you so call it was driven the 122 miles, AC on, 500w 10-speaker system going, on street tires, running 94 octane. Ran 10s, then driven back 122 miles and taken out that night. On one tank of gas.

I don't think you can do that, and mine looks nicer too :lol:

No Testicles in my mouth,and I agree roll racing from anything over 15-20mph is gay but it seems that most of the people on this site prefer it.I dont see you busting balls of Sam or any of these others,is this because Colt has Shit box?Not everyone can afford to have a nice car to race or drive everyday, Colt does what he can afford and hes done it well,should he be hammerd on because he got a lot of free parts or shit donated to him?Sounds like jealousy to me.I agree if he "had to pay" for his parts he would have a lot more money into it his project,but fact of the matter is he doesnt.Like I said it seems some of these guys are looking forward to him showing up to see how he hangs with your big dogs down there so ease up.I know Colt can come off cocky and we have had our differences but in person he is a good guy and very knowledgeable in what he does.

Guest crazylady
I'd invited you to our Norwalk Day on the 9th several times, then there was another rental from Sam at Marion, and another meet up at Dragway 42.....

My "heap" as you so call it was driven the 122 miles, AC on, 500w 10-speaker system going, on street tires, running 94 octane. Ran 10s, then driven back 122 miles and taken out that night. On one tank of gas.

I don't think you can do that, and mine looks nicer too :lol:

And your point is!!!! so what if it looks good? every time you turn a corner you see a nice looking firebird or Z06 and even mustang's...How often do you see a fast colt? just my 2 cent's!

what do this sam drive who is the top cat here. that want to play with the dogs out here.i thought this was people that like drag racing not lady like nascar.if you want to do a roll join nascar.

If you are talking about me, my car is just a 01 zo6. I never said anything about being top dog anywhere. I like roll and dig racing. I am just not that good at dig yet. Launching this car with a spec 5 clutch is not the easiest thing. Also not to be rude, but please proof read you posts before posting. I had a hard time making out what you said. :)

If you are talking about me, my car is just a 01 zo6. I never said anything about being top dog anywhere. I like roll and dig racing. I am just not that good at dig yet. Launching this car with a spec 5 clutch is not the easiest thing. Also not to be rude, but please proof read you posts before posting. I had a hard time making out what you said. :)

Not to mention the chance of scattering you driveline all over the street, a problam that is all but eliminated with a slow rolling start.

you got to spend the money 4 a driveline.you get what you pay 4.

Your 100% right, and all I can afford is the tranny in my car and the spare out of a junkyard hyundi. I dont have enough in my accout right not to get a "built" trans if I wanted to (1st of the month OWNS). Not to mention a Diff, axels, BFG's.....

sam i here alot about you i see you are some of the boys hero keep up the good work nice car.do you come out west on the weekend. on west broad st old kmart parking lot.you an some of your boys come out some time.

I was actually thinking about doin that this weekend. Dunno we will see..

you got to spend the money 4 a driveline.you get what you pay 4.

bill ........oh hell no . you know how to use a computer? leave the vette's alone. they are going to try to roll race with you!!!! :confused:

Friday night? Thats about the only night I am free..

that may work !!! but i'm checking kmarts lot before i go over there last week it was full of glass!!!!!!my front tires are cheap(thanks again turbo rust) but the back's are not so cheap! Sam just fucking mini tubb that bitch, soild axle and some 10.5w tire's and it will dig alll night long!you need a cage anyway!

that may work !!! but i'm checking kmarts lot before i go over there last week it was full of glass!!!!!!my front tires are cheap(thanks again turbo rust) but the back's are not so cheap! Sam just fucking mini tubb that bitch, soild axle and some 10.5w tire's and it will dig alll night long!you need a cage anyway!

No cage, the other stuff is a possiblility. My next purchase will be the CCW drag package... :cool: