WTB 7MGTE Engine

KazeSupra

I'm looking for an engine for my project car. It's an 89 Turbo Supra. I'm not picky. I'm looking for a cheap engine (full engine) with problems for a full rebuild. Looking to buy ASAP. Please let me know. Thanks.

Chris.

got one for ya...$1200 for the entire car, and depending on the distance I *could* have it delivered...lemme know.

Use what you need, part the rest out or keep things as spares...which is ALWAYS good with a project car. :)

definitely out of my budget. And if I were putting a V8 in it, it would be a Lexus one...mmmm...all aluminum V8...twin turbo...mmmm....

bullshit I just sold a 302with headers a c-6 trans with lots of other stuff for 600 bucks and he's putting down i a 240z !

yeah, but my car was never made for a 302. I would have to custom make a lot of stuff, including bellhousing, motormounts, probably headers, etc. Not in my budget.

Chris.

what you think the 240 was ? it's easy set the motor and trans in there make some mount's have the driveshaft made! so stop being lazy!

I'm not being lazy, I'm being cheap. :) I also want a factory turbocharged engine, not a 302. If I really wanted a 302, I would go and pick up a 5.0 mustang

Anyhow, back to looking for a 7MGTE.

my buddies has one i'll call him for you , he'll at least tell me where to find one cheap!

I'm not going to pull the motor unless your 100% confident you WILL buy it tonight, CASH in hand. If this is not the case I won't waste my time. Like I said, call me. Otherwise I am planning on starting to pull it shortly. Better be sure what you want.

Matt