Remembering 9/11

RUTAN TA1647545492

Thanks Buck, I try to watch all the specials about 9/11. I will always remember the innocent people and all the heroes(NYPD,NYFD,NY Port Auth,Flight 93) that died that day. I talk to my brother a few times a week from Iraq while the US armed forces fight for our safety.

Am I the only person who forgot what today was?? I got stuck working, and had to write the date down on something. Looked at my phone, and it said 9/11. I think for a second, then it hits me....THAT'S what today is.

Though I won't forget what the heros of this country did on 9/11, perhaps that we don't pawn over the day like we used to is an indication that we are getting past that event. :)

i was on top of tower 2 for 4 days digging and other places in NYC for another 4 days including guard duty at the UN building and the mourg (sp?). we got there at 1 am on the 12th and worked till 6 am and took a 2 hour nap and back to work. if you have myspace i put up 4 pics from when we were there. wish i could have done more.