swapping a 420a with a 4g63

wnaplay1647545503

I have read on countless messageboards including this one that it is possible. It isn't possible. Its very easy. Its very hard. Its really expensive. Its pretty cheap. There are many mods needed. There aren't many mods needed. What is the definitive answer to this much asked question. Everyone has an opinion. Most really dont know what their talking about. Alot of people start and end their response with "I think,,and,, but I'm not sure". I am tired of trying to find the true answer so I will leave it up to you in all your infinite wisdom. One last thing what short blocks is it possible to replace my 420a n/t eclipse with. My head is still good. The neon, sebring, avenger, talon?

96 eclipse n/t rs

Thank you

You can but it's really not worth it IMO. You'll have to change all related systems. Then you'll run into problems for sure. There's always problems to be sorted out with a swap. I'd just buy a turbo car and be done with it. For more info visit http://columbusdsm.com/