Car Help Wanted - Make $$$

Dr. Pomade

I recently purchased a 1993 Prelude. The following things need fixed on it:

1. The emergency brake. Apparently, the cable for it doesn't fit or something. Whatever - it just needs fixed, but it'll probably take going to a junkward or something and getting the part(s).

2. The blinkers. They don't work. Probably a wiring problem.

3. The horn. Doesn't work. Push the horn, no sound. I'd like sound to come out of the horn when I push it.

4. The front bumper. The car has a body kit, and a bottom portion of the kit on the front bumper is hanging down and dragging. I don't really care how it gets fixed as long as it doesn't drag anymore.

5. The radio antennae. The car doesn't have one, nor does it even have a hole for it. So, it'll probably involve buying an antennae, drilling the hole yourself, and then installing it.

6. The gas tank door. There's a little knob that doesn't release whenever the release button is pushed. I would imagine it would take (a) finding the correct spring that is supposed to be in there and then installing it or (b) simply shaving off the little knob that's not releasing. I don't really care as long as it doesn't take two people (i.e., one to hit the release button and the other to stand there at the gas tank and open the little fucking door) to get gas.

I'm willing to pay good money. If you know anything about me, then you know I don't mind paying other people to do car shit. So, name your price and we're in business.

Here's the catch: all of this work needs to be done by this Friday evening. So, you'd have all of about two days to get this done. Again, I'm willing to compensate you for your time. Hell, get a friend, split the work, and still make money. I don't really care - just make it happen.

I or someone else will be available to get you parts if you need them. For instance, if you need an antannae, you tell me what kind of antannae you need, where I can buy it, and I'll have it purchased and delivered to you.

This car will be a gift to a 16-year old. So, it really doesn't need to be show-car quality work. It just needs to be done because, well, cars should have blinkers and horns that work and so forth.

I can deliver the car to you as early as 15 minutes from now. You can work on it at your place at your convenience, just as long as the work is done before Friday evening.

PM with your number if you are interested, or if you have additional questions that you don't feel comfortable asking here.