Working for Family, SUUUUCKS

Crash1647545504

Well, they always are a little more generous with your paycheck. But that is just so they can blame every fucking thing that goes wrong, on you.

Things I have been yelled at for during the past two weeks at Berberich Automotive.

- E-mail stopped working in his office

- Internet went out for two days. He said I downloaded a buch of viruses from all the web pages I look at. Which is only CR, and a Snowboard web page. We later found out the phone line got cut.

-A Party Poker pop up this morning. Apparently I caused that pop up, so we yelled back and forth for an hour.

-I'm not organized enough. PFFFF..... thats all I have to say

-His Fedex account wasn't letting him log in.

-Oh, and my favorite of this week, the Pretzels spilled in the parking lot (wasn't me). He said he should fire me over making a mess like that. WTF? Pretzels?

Tell your dad to call me, I'll fix his computer again.

And tell your sister to stay off of the fucking thing, she's the one getting all of that shit on there :rolleyes:

No, this is our work comp. Mollie hasn't touched this comp in ages. There are no viruses.... that's my point. haha.

Jon. Colorado > Pleging, atleast in my book of priorities right now.

- Internet went out for two days. He said I downloaded a buch of viruses from all the web pages I look at. Which is only CR, and a Snowboard web page.

Hey all I used to look at work was MSN at lunch, and weather.com before I go home. Ocassionally I'll browse ebay or CR when Im trying to show somebody something, but my boss says the same thing and locked em all down. I'll give em crap for it, but I really don't care haha. Tell your dad to stuff it somewhere and look up some pr0n.

ben working for the dad does suck, mine was able to make me do the crap work and give the good jobs to the lazy men, and you can't quit/get fired, trust me I have done it many times and always ended back at the mill while in high school. If I would guess you and your dad are like me and mine, we get along great until work is involved

Been working for my dad goin on 10 yrs full time plus 3 summers while in high school. I must say that I know excatly what you are talking about. But no matter what I will still work for him and take over here in the next 5 yrs when he retires. Then when that happenes I get to find someone to blame..kekekekekekekekekeke