92 Honda Civic Mod Wide Body

AMC74AMX

WhyTF would you put a shift light on an auto? "I'm in d1...oh wait here comes time for d2...Shizam! Time for overdrive now biznitches!"

This statement, not only makes you sound like a tool for using homo gettofabulous words like biznitches and Shizam... But for being totally fucking clueless abut how an actual drag car is put together.

Tell you what douchebag, how about watching some drag racing on TV, maybe some Prostock, you will see they ALL shift with a light. How about going to a track and seeing that 99% of the cars that are not air shifted run a shift light. And OMG, like the bracket cars are running the automatic trannies OMG OMG!!!!11!!1!1!1!11!!!11!!11!!! Dumbass.

Desperado, there is a woooooooooooooorld of differnces between a 1.5L civic and drag cars.

And Prostock cars are manuals. Hence the 5 gears, and them shifting 5 times in a run, but thanks. Jereco trannys do indeed have a clutch, they just don't require a clutch peddle to be shifted.

You don't say. Jericos, as well as the Tremec's and the Liberities are like that.

And I do agree that there is a bit of difference, but the way that dude worded it, he speficied auto's in general. And while pro stockers don't run auto's, ALOT of bracket cars and numerous 10.5 Outlaw cars are running auto's, and the ones that can't be air shifted due to the regulations of the class they run lights.

Does a stock driveline Honda need a 5 inch tach with a lite, fuck no,,, but it don't need a 5 inch tach to begin with.

So there is that, and the way dude said it struck a cord. So I over reacted. dude ain't a douchebag, I retract that and applogize.

I just needed to vent.