Ponyfreak, your impeller called......

Tinman

Guest Ponyfreak

I will be changing my avitar description to "My car beats up on Tinman's car" soon.... You better have a change of heart about turbo's and high compression engines.

Remember you cannot spray enough to keep up so boost is your only hope...

1/4 mile, roadcoarse, salt flats... whatever game you wanna play buddy I'll bring it.

I will be changing my avitar description to "My car beats up on Tinman's car" soon.... You better have a change of heart about turbo's and high compression engines.

1/4 mile, roadcoarse, salt flats... whatever game you wanna play buddy I'll bring it.

Next year should be very interesting :D

Guest rouge evo

All due respect cause I really like your car, is the car tuned correctly? Is it running full boost? Our stock turbo evo did 10.92 @ 124mph. What is the current weight of the vehicle.

All due respect cause I really like your car, is the car tuned correctly? Is it running full boost? Our stock turbo evo did 10.92 @ 124mph. What is the current weight of the vehicle.

Evo launch > Viper +boost launch

Joe, I'll race you for 17 feet. In the rain. On gravel.

Edit: His computer is shitty too.

Guest Ponyfreak

When I ran the car it weighed 3820 with me in it. I pulled a 1.97 short time at shitty Edgewater, and had to lift in 1st and top of second due to wheel spin. I have 345 35 18" BFG drag radils They are 13" wide, and have almost no tread. The track prep sucked as usual there. I think I ran a 11.6 @ 134 or something. The car was tuned right BTW. It made 735 rwhp 730 rwtq.

I ditched the supercharger and am installing something a little bit better.