woohooo!!

Guest hotrodmama024

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This damned thing has been cleaned up.

I swear, it's like babysitting the kids in Romper Room. Marc = Mod = set a fucking example and grow up.

Back on track or I start getting really pissed. No fucking wonder we have a shortage of female enthusiasts on CR, some of you rude fuckers chase them off. There's a line between having harmless fun and being assholes. Learn where it is.

Enthusiasts? Women get treated like they do on a male-dominated board because of the way they act and the shit they say. "Phil is a hottie lolololomg"? What the fuck? You expect that this girl isn't going to catch any shit for stuff like that? I love you fearless leader, but come on now, you're smarter than that.

Enthusiasts? Women get treated like they do on a male-dominated board because of the way they act and the shit they say. "Phil is a hottie lolololomg"? What the fuck? You expect that this girl isn't going to catch any shit for stuff like that? I love you fearless leader, but come on now, you're smarter than that.

God damn I knew there was a reason I liked you...

-Marc

Guest hotrodmama024
so you guys are aloud to downgrade women, and say oh she has a nice rack or a nice set of hotter, and you would love that under my christmas tree, but we cant say someone is a hottie. when he is being told he is a fairy? why body are you an egotistical male???

Guest hotrodmama024
when i am talking about my car it is aloud in the same sentence. man i am just not getting it easy with you guys in here am i? for the dickhead that is a women hating fag! shut the hell up and go f yourself. i am done with this shit anthony. sorry

when i am talking about my car it is aloud in the same sentence. man i am just not getting it easy with you guys in here am i? for the dickhead that is a women hating fag! shut the hell up and go f yourself. i am done with this shit anthony. sorry

Who are you talking to?

-Marc

When I am talking about ny car, it is my personal opinion that they are allowed in the same sentence. Man, These people really don't like illiterate, creepy people, do they? For the incredibly sexy, Pimptastic baller who believes that immature women and car message boards don't mix, Please stop making fun of me because t ruins my already low self esteem. I'm leaving now because this is not the place for me. I'd better go read up on grammar and spelling.

There, I fixed your paragraph for you. We know that's what you would say if you spoke the same language as the rest of us.

Anthony, sorry bud, I'm just an angry individual. You should have warned her to at least type normally, that's what I do whenever I invite people onto the board.