woohooo!!

Guest hotrodmama024

Guest hotrodmama024
When I am talking about ny car, it is my personal opinion that they are allowed in the same sentence. Man, These people really don't like illiterate, creepy people, do they? For the incredibly sexy, Pimptastic baller who believes that immature women and car message boards don't mix, Please stop making fun of me because t ruins my already low self esteem. I'm leaving now because this is not the place for me. I'd better go read up on grammar and spelling.

There, I fixed your paragraph for you. We know that's what you would say if you spoke the same language as the rest of us.

Anthony, sorry bud, I'm just an angry individual. You should have warned her to at least type normally, that's what I do whenever I invite people onto the board.

wow, you must not get enough in the ass form your boyfriend. The only reason why i am not paying attention to how fast my fingers are typing is cause i am actually working, which it looks like you either dont have a job (loser) or you dont do your job, cause your on here trying to piss women off in a male website. you obviously must have issues! why dont you go back to your shitty life and go piss someone else off, cause seriously i dont give a fuck about you or anyone else that says stupid shit.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotrodmama024
Leilani I got a 6 pack under my shirt. Wanna make out.....J/K Nice to see a girl on here. See you at the meets..

thanks, atleast someone actually wants me on here. geez!! getting the wrath from everyone. :)

Guest hotrodmama024
Haha, it is funny how evey one that tried to insult Jon says he has a shittly life, or doesn't do anything with his life.

It must be true :eek:

hahahaha!! thats all i have to say!

Guest hotrodmama024
so yea a girl with an fbody always has some kind of appeal to her

but as said welcome to our dysfuntional family!!!!!!!!! its kinda like an inniation(sp) stick around adn they get over it

thank you. i think they are just scared that one day i probably will beat them. hehe

thank you. i think they are just scared that one day i probably will beat them. hehe

Well, I can tell you that all of the people that have given you shit, have a slower car than you... In fact, I think that one of them does not even have a car right now so.... Take it for it's worth

I don't have a life, but you take "sexy" pictures under christmas trees? You guys need to raise (or lower) your standards by about fifty pounds. Time to go have teh buttsekz with my boyfriend, kekekeke.

Seriously Jon, she's not what you think. I literally think she could bench press you and look hot while doing it :p

Call me one of these days, you own me some lawn time before it snows :D

Guest hotrodmama024
WOW. first of all thats the only picture i actually have that is provacative. second of all where you want me to lose 50 pounds? in my tits? geez thanks anthony. its all good. i know i could kick his ass, but he isnt even worth my time!

Guest hotrodmama024
what do you expect me to do when guys like you have a problem with me for no freaking reason. i hope you dont come back to columbus, we dont need you here. i dont have a problem with anyone here. if you have a problem take it up with anthony.

Guest hotrodmama024
you know i dont have a problem with anyone unless shit has started. I just want to be on here cause i love my car. if they have a problem cause i am a women. whatever floats there boat. he or they are the ones looking like an a**. thanks though!!